No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looked at my chain that I broke. when it jumped off it hit the push rod inside now I need two new things.

Comment

• Pulled my bike out of the basement and it started right up. First time I truly got to make sure the winter mods all worked (Fender Eliminator, LED Dash lights, and Mesh Mod). Also the first time I got my 14yr old Daughter to come out for a ride with me.
      Currently in the driveway:

02 Ducati 748 Monoposto: Yellow & White
      99 Suzuki Katana 600: Red (Sold to brother but holding at the house)

Comment

• Originally posted by Apathy View Post
        Also the first time I got my 14yr old Daughter to come out for a ride with me.
        Ooohh, exciting!
        I invite you to church.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kat.45 View Post
          looked at my chain that I broke. when it jumped off it hit the push rod inside now I need two new things.
          oh that's balls dude.
          hope you were okay when that happened.
          the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
          # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
          [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

• My wife and I rode up to Virginia City if you have never riden that road it's awesome lots of tight turns and some straights were you can really open it up. It was cold and windy there is still snow in the mountains and sand on road but is was still a great ride.
            2003 Katana 750F
            1986 VFR 700F

Comment

• Swapped out the clutch cable and clutch lever. Then rode it for an hour before going to work then rode it home from work.
              I invite you to church.

Comment

• Drove it for the first time this year!! Wounderful, truly wounderful!
                The new Dunlop Qualifier fronttire works verry well to!

+ 10c and sunny in south of Sweden so i wasent frezing either.. 250km north they still got winter and snow.. hahah :P
                Gladiators M.C.C Sweden Member

*Katana -1999 750cc*

Comment

• Added the chrome pod air filters, adjusted the clutch cable, started sanding tail fairings,chin and tank.

Comment

• rode her in to work! was just under 50 degrees (F) this morning
                    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

• Rode to work as well! 50F out and getting warmer.

Comment

• jack sh*t thanks to the lying weatherman. (he called for 58 & rain, was driving home in 71 degrees of bright sunshine. F#@ker.
                        sigpic
                        "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

• fixed front signals and fuel gauge getting ready to start prep for paint.

Comment

• Machined the dogbone mount off the B12 swingarm and machined up some new mounts I'll weld in place for the dual shocks on the other 82 kat I'm working on.

Comment

• Fixed a minor fuel leak, synced the carbs, reinstalled new headlight. Noticed a HUGE difference in how easy it is to start now compared to when there was a fuel leak.
                              Needs an anger powered jetpack.

Comment

• Fiddled with the idle screw a bit and then rode it to work.
                                I invite you to church.

Comment

Working...
                                X