No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally finished painting my plastics, I think.

Comment

• Got my carbs back together and ready to be sync'd.
      Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

• just got it running after 5 years. fresh clean carbs. idles close to wide open though. got check that tommorrow.
        01' Intruder 1400 [Sold 4/10]
        03' VTX 1800 Retro
        04' Katana 750 [Theft Recovery 2/10]

Comment

• Got the frame and motor back together as one, re-routed new wiring harness, changed plugs(NGK Iridiums) heard they were the best and added new bearings everywhere. It's comin together slowly...

Comment

• Originally posted by crazyjls View Post
            woohoo new tires she rides so much better lovin the road attacks so far
            That's what I'm rockin' too had them on last season and this as well and a lot of tread left to go! Great tires at a great price...

Comment

• Originally posted by sickartistic View Post
              just got it running after 5 years. fresh clean carbs. idles close to wide open though. got check that tommorrow.
              congrats. ride safe.

today i fixed a fuel leak at the petcock mounting. o-ring was completely compressed so i added rtv and thread sealer for the bolts. i also replaced the o-ring inside the petcock[came from a carb kit i've had since 1983]. why discard good stuff? eventually i'll find a use for it! now i can ride without fuel leaking.
              Last edited by KAT TOY; 03-19-2010, 05:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Spent 4+ hours aligning my rear wheel to front wheel then when that was good, I adjusted my chain.
                When I get off work I'll sync up the carbs, put all the body back on and then I'll be ready for tomorrow!
                I invite you to church.

Comment

• went for a ride 74 degrees in georgia today!!!!

Also my dad bought me an icon helmet today for my birthday its the icon rubicon awesome present thanks dad!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• started prepping for paint.....i hate sanding..
                    Build Thread

'01 Katana 600
                    '97 Intruder 1400

Comment

• Bought it! LOL Then starting taking the decals off cause I ordered new ones. Cleaned and polished it! kissed it good night.

Comment

• rode the hell out of it, and had to get a new tire

See My Garage for mods...
                        T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
                        Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

• Kat status

Well today I hauled my kat to lansing and sold it!!

Comment

• I used the battery box of the Kat as a cupholder for my soda while I was toying with the carbs on the XJ. I also recently pilfered the clutch lever and perch from the Kat for use on the XJ, and modified a spare Kat throttle tube I had to replace the broken one on the XJ. The more Suzuki parts I put on a Yamaha, the better I like it......
                            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• Installed some new iridium spark plugs. Way easier then I thought it would be.
                              Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

• got to ride it 240 miles, yeah.
                                never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Working...
                                X