What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i bought it and brought it home

Comment

• Took it for a morning ride before I had to come into work. (had to bring the cage in)
      If you think routine maintenance is expensive,... Try Ignorance!

Comment

• i started to widen the swingarm and am about to put a different motor in

Comment

• Rode the Big Kat for the first time in 4 months. An arthritic hip joint and atrophied leg muscules have required treatment and several weeks of physical therapy. This morning, I told the wife that I was hoping to ride today, but my leg just didn't feel strong enough. She suggested that perhaps my problem was psychosomatic and that maybe I was just afraid to ride the bike.

Within minutes, I pulled on my helmet and gloves, swung my good leg over the seat and took the Big Kat on a half hour ride. As every male knows, a direct challenge to one's manhood cannot not go unanswered. Excuse me, I've got to go take my pain pill.

Comment

• Treated the rust in the gas tank.
            Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

• Well, nothing today but yesterday...I chopped the center stand supports off and gridded it down...also, picked up a 93 gsxr front end...

Comment

• Total detail

Did a total detail. It didn't need it. 2005 Only 521 miles on it but I did it anyway.

Comment

• washed it
                  sigpic
                  2004 hayabusa LE-my ride
                  2006 ninja 250-the wifes ride

Riding is not just something you do, its a way of life.

Comment

• Put the post oil pan and pickup on along with the Yamaha shock and speedbleeders. Tightened the chain. Found out the stock exhaust don't fit so well with the post pan. Installed centerstand. Drained fork oil and put in fresh stuff.
                    Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                    Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

• Lubed the chain and tried to get the thick lube off the chain guard. I feel a little more manly for doing it myself too.
                      Grab life by the horns and punch it in the nose!

sigpic

Comment

• Puts hair on your chest
                        Rode mine to put in job applications!
                        TDA Racing/Motorsports
                        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                        Who knows what is next?
                        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• Looked at her wrecked body and told her the parts will be here soon
                          "I was not gonna ride a fighter at first, but then my testicles, that's what we men have, told me that if I did not, they would leave. I value the relationship I have with my testicles and so proceeded to rock it fighter" - cannonball

Comment

• Wiped her down this morning and rod her to work and back in the sunshine.
                            Ride it like you stole it!!!

MSGT ANDREI A. YOUNG
                            U.S.M.C Semper Fidelis!!!!

Comment

• Still day dreaming constantly and looking for a new/used engine...750 kat or gsxr!

Comment

• Pushed her out of the garage and promptly let her fall over when the kickstand got pushed back. Rode to work and savored the nice day out.
                                Last edited by Trackerrrr; 08-26-2009, 03:00 AM.
                                Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                                Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                                X