Clear All

• Originally posted by 2ndchance View Post
    Rode mine to church...even though I don't have a plate
    yet! I know, I know. Not riding again until I am legal! Will
    be hard though!
    Hence the name ?
    sigpic

Comment

• Put a fresh coat of paint and 3 coats of clear on the swingarm.

Comment

• It's still at a friends house being fixed, he knows how to work on carbs and I don't. I'm getting very anxious to take a nice long ride. I've had carburetor issues from day one, he told me there were parts missing, not broken or worn MISSING. Can't wait to ride my healthy Kat!
        95 GSX600F -- GO DUCKS -- 06 R6
        Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
        ---
        I often post mobile; Keep that in mind when I write like a 5th grader

Comment

• Stared at it in the garage.....the bolts I'm waiting on are supposed to arrive tomorrow...........

Comment

• 93 with 98 upgrades

Originally posted by On1wheel01 View Post
            Well I've started this thread in many forums I've been involved with, so just thought I'd give it a try. if you guys don't like it then just delete it. But it gives you a chance to show off you daily work. As for me I painted my tank, and powder coated my heel guards and brake pedal 20% lava black.
            Im upgradeing my 93 kat 600 with 98 kat 600 forks, triples, front and rear rims, a swing arm, and a center stand off a 06 kat 750. The tire is going from the stock 140 to a 160. The centerstand bolted right up(had to move the retaining bi-metal spring from the right side to the left), The triples use different types of bearings but if you pull the bearings off your stock triples then they'll slide right on the 98 triples and go right on your frame. If you do this then you'll have to run the rim from the 98 because of the spaceing. Then I went ahead and too the 4 to 1 header off the 98 kat 600 and ported out the welds in the flange and had to ding the collector a little...or so, on the top side to clear the oil pan. I even made a custom powerbomb like the ones fmf makes for the dirt bikes just to see if it would work. Mine is right after the collector on the midpipe. It seems to work, Noticed a little more powere and the exhaust seems to sound like its comming out further behind the bike than it really is(just like my dirtbike which has a real powerbomb header)

And thats what ive been up too lately with my kat.
            Takeing blowing up porta potties to a whole new level!!!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kat96 View Post
              Hence the name ?
              My user name?
              My rides:
              2000 Katana 600 (Red) 13,400k milesWith a 2005 6000 mile motor!

Comment

• woohoo new tires she rides so much better lovin the road attacks so far

Comment

• I tore down and rebuilt the carbs again today ...probably have done it 12 times in the past 2 months. Soon I'll be able to do it blindfolded. Hopefully I'll get these issues ironed out before spring is in full swing

Comment

• Originally posted by 2ndchance View Post
                    My user name?
                    Yup your user name
                    sigpic

Comment

• just finished with a fleebay china body. just have to finish the intergrated tail when the bracket gets in.

Comment

• New Plate

In February I returned to my home state of South Australia after living in Western Australia for 5 years. Is great to be home!
                        Anyway because I have moved states I have had to change the registration on all of my vehicles. Almost sent me to the nuthouse, bloody public servants with their "you need a form for this you need a form for that, this will cost you this much that will cost you this much"!!!
                        I thought that since I was changing plates I might as well try to get something that has relevance to my bike. I made the enquiry and was surprised to be told that what I wanted was available.

Today I fitted the plate to my bike. How does it look?

DSCN5180.jpg

Comment

• Rode it to college!
                          2002 GSXF Katana 600- Sold
                          2004 GSXR 600

Comment

• Im getting my new Avon Storm front tire installed today :

Comment

• Lots of new parts/upgrades

The bike has been up on the new hydraulic lift for a few months now as I waited for parts/money to afford parts to come in. Here's a list of what I did this winter:

1) B12 Shock upgrade
                              2) Powder coated ugly rims
                              3) Fresh bearings from allballs
                              4) Fresh set of Conti Road Attacks
                              5) Added in a new truck horn upgrade w/ relay
                              6) New Rotella T6 oil and Suzuki oil filter
                              7) Black bike bolts full kit to match paint! (still waiting to come in the mail)

Since I don't have the new bolts yet, I took her around the block a few times naked. Trying to get my disc brakes to let up on the front end as they're touching a little bit too much for my taste right now. The rear end has a much different feeling to it being 2" or so higher, but I think my gf will enjoy being able to partially see above my head now (old shock was waaay busted up). In between the new shock and tires, the bike leans in much quicker, which kinda scared me at first, especially with it being my first time back on the bike this season. I can't wait to get the fairings back on, do a little bit of electrical work, and get back on the road for good!
                              Current Bike: 2005 SV1000S K5 Red, 7,xxx miles, Hot Bodies Double Bubble Tinted Screen, Hot Bodies Fender Eliminator, Pirelli Diablo Rossi's, LED Flush Mounts, Front/Side/Rear Sliders, PC-III USB, K&N Air Filter, aTRE Mod, TechSpec Tank Grips, Solo Seat Cowl, Corbin Seat, HEL SS Brake/Clutch Lines.

Working on installing: TPS mod

Anyone who loves their bike uses Rotella T6!

Comment

• Looked at it......
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X