Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Chrome Project Revisted (Not 56K Friendly)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThAzKat
    replied
    rightside chrome switch housing is on and ready to go. Pictures tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• kidblooper
    replied
    nice

Leave a comment:

• ThAzKat
    replied

Now it is time to make the mounting holes and go get the material to frost the plexi.

Leave a comment:

• HemiKat
    replied
    My tail light is gonna be better. Im re-attempting my R1 LED conversion, but this time I got a turn signal intergrated unit. Gonna look sweet with my home made under tail. I like it when you do stuff first Mike, then I can steal the idea, mod it, and claim it as my own.

Leave a comment:

• ThAzKat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    working on the tail lens

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    kinda like Oznium's. these will be custom specific lengths to fit my tail section. the guy is from the UK and is doing the setup for $40 shipped if anyone was looking to do custom tail lights.

Leave a comment:

• sporty_drew
    replied
    That tail light will look sweet. Those look like Oznium strips to me

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    i got another $25 to the Suzuki dealership so that brings the total to $150. i decided on my tail light. i'm going to do 3 LED strips 2.3 inches , 3.5 inches and the last one will be 4.8 inches. all three strips will be on angled aluminium. heres a sample pic

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    Nothing new really, got $125 worth of gift certificates to the Suzuki dealership for christmas so i guess i can order all the various oem parts i need to finish the maintenance so the bike will at least be running soon. Going to send my seat off to Spraguepsycho1 to have the foam built up a little bit and have it recovered in black.

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    If you can design the concept, thaz can build it.

Leave a comment:

• ThAzKat
    replied
    Originally posted by Londob5 View Post
    Mike your attention to detail is always awesome. I wish you lived near me, I'd pay you to fix and bling-up my bikes.
    Yeah, all it takes is to haul the bike to my place and purchase what you would like on your bike. Plan on not seeing it til spring time. Make sure you bring money with you when you pickup the bike. First though, give me some thoughts of what you want to see in the finished details, as in lights etc. I will give you feed back regularly as to how things are progressing. You can ask Mike, I have a VERY fair fee for the work I do! Some of which is in barter!

Leave a comment:

• Londob5
    replied
    Mike your attention to detail is always awesome. I wish you lived near me, I'd pay you to fix and bling-up my bikes.

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    picked up some white led license plate screws

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    picked up the gloss black spray paint today. got the wheel tape order from www.dunstangraffix.com and the new custom front fender is on its way. also picked up some chrome fork and stem caps

also going to get chrome axle caps for the front wheel when i get some more funds.

Last edited by mreedohio; 12-23-2009, 03:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X