Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Chrome Project Revisted (Not 56K Friendly)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodmysta
    replied
    Nice!!!

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    got some preview pics from the painter, not the best pics. he said he wanted to sand and add a couple more coats of clear.

Leave a comment:

• loudnlow7484
    replied
    Originally posted by ThAzKat View Post
    What is wrong with the 750? get with me via PM!
    He just decided that he needed to compensate for his manhood by sticking the biggest engine he could find in his moto.......

Leave a comment:

• ThAzKat
    replied
    Originally posted by HemiKat View Post
    I still need an undertail and I still need to get rid of my old 750. *hint hint*

What is wrong with the 750? get with me via PM!

Leave a comment:

• HemiKat
    replied
    I still need an undertail and I still need to get rid of my old 750. *hint hint*

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
    Not nearly as many pieces...

2 mains, front, front fender, tank and tail...

Just a lot of surface area on the mains.

might want to get a quote from him it might be less then 1k
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• sporty_drew
    replied
    Originally posted by mreedohio View Post
    i never got another undertail when mine got destory plus it wont fit on that solo tail and its impossible to ride 2up on that bike now because i sold all my seats and stock tail and i chopped off the passenger pegs. looks like you will have to be the guinea pig on this one
    Haha, guess i will.

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    i never got another undertail when mine got destory plus it wont fit on that solo tail and its impossible to ride 2up on that bike now because i sold all my seats and stock tail and i chopped off the passenger pegs. looks like you will have to be the guinea pig on this one

Leave a comment:

• sporty_drew
    replied
    i never ran both the undertail and hugger at the same time. the first design of the undertail the bubble wasnt deep enough to provide clearance with the hugger or 2up. so i ran the undertail first but mine got ate up and destroyed by the rear tire within seconds on my first 2up ride so i put the hugger on and didnt have any problems with 2up. now the new undertails the bubble is deeper so i suspect you wont have any problems riding 2up or running the hugger.
    Okay. I know you are planning on making this your solo, but any chance you'll ride two up once with this setup to check?

Leave a comment:

• scottynoface
    replied
    if you have 12 pieces like my kat does, it would probably run around 1k for everything.
    Not nearly as many pieces...

2 mains, front, front fender, tank and tail...

Just a lot of surface area on the mains.
    Last edited by scottynoface; 03-01-2010, 12:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• HS2020
    replied
    Did you see that he painted the helmet for one of the women for TEAM USA Skeleton event. That is freaking awesome. Helmet looks cool.

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    i never ran both the undertail and hugger at the same time. the first design of the undertail the bubble wasnt deep enough to provide clearance with the hugger or 2up. so i ran the undertail first but mine got ate up and destroyed by the rear tire within seconds on my first 2up ride so i put the hugger on and didnt have any problems with 2up. now the new undertails the bubble is deeper so i suspect you wont have any problems riding 2up or running the hugger.

Leave a comment:

• sporty_drew
    replied
    Can't wait to see your plastics back from paint. I'm still debating a hugger so I was wondering how yours is with your undertail?

Paint jobs vary so much by the shop, having to do mine twice now I'm glad I found the guy I did. I wouldn't be able to afford a 1k paint job.

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    if you have 12 pieces like my kat does, it would probably run around 1k for everything.

Leave a comment:

• scottynoface
    replied
    i will definitely have pics as soon as i get them.

heres his website
    Custom motorcycle paint and modifications, any make, any model, satisfaction guaranteed.Located in Dayton, Ohio. You have found Dayton's finest quality custom paint and body modification shop.

he charged me $575 to paint match my tail,tank,windscreen,headlight piece, and hugger to my other plastics
    Not bad. Yeah I checked his website his work looks spot on. Thinking full gloss black would look really nice but I got a lot of pieces so thats probably $$$

Leave a comment:

Working...
X