No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat down next to her and wiped off some dust while dreaming about the Socal rally in a little over 3 weeks from now. Also did a Youtube pre-view of Little Tujunga pass to Sand Canyon !!!

Originally posted by Bensen View Post
    Got this back today

Very nice indeed.
    Last edited by Kat96; 02-23-2010, 03:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    sigpic

Comment

• I wired in my Buell single headlight and turns on my street fighter project! And it worked correctly the first time!

Comment

• Bled the brakes and enjoyed the new found stopping power...can anyone say air bubbles?
        -Izzy

"If you're gonna be a turd, go lay on the lawn."
        -My wife

Comment

• Shipped off a set of 89 750 rims via the Post Office.
          I invite you to church.

Comment

• Drove 4hrs round trip to buy a sad looking but low mileage 2000 GSXF that needed a home.

Comment

• Finished wet sanding fairings. Took the Suzuki decals off of the tank to get it ready for paint.

Comment

• took her out from under the cover, put the battery back in & rode to/from work!
                sigpic
                "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

• Ordered her a new Z6 rear tire old ones into the cords. Will be ready to roll now to bad another double digit snow is on the way this week.

Comment

• About to drop the charged battery in it and see if it will fire w/o starter fluid.
                    Katie - 91 Kat 600, 98 Bandit 600 engine, Ivan Jet Kit, Ignition Advancer, Gsxr 750 header, Delkevic slip on, Veypor computer.

Comment

• It runs but only sounds like 2 cylinders.
                      Katie - 91 Kat 600, 98 Bandit 600 engine, Ivan Jet Kit, Ignition Advancer, Gsxr 750 header, Delkevic slip on, Veypor computer.

Comment

• finished tearing down the bike. down to just frame and forks. sanded off the surface rust on the frame and sanded down my fairings. plan on painting the frame tomarrow atleast get primer on it.

Comment

• Pretty much finished my projector retrofit.

Comment

• got a hoist so i can more comfortable do some highway bars on it along with some maintenance ive been waiting to do
                            voting member of the 750 kat as your first bike club

94 750 katana (my prechuuuusssss)
                            82 1100 goldwing interstate (maybe a replacement for the kat)
                            83 650 Yamaha maxim (will run some day)

Comment

• Put my new Delkevic on and listened to her growl.
                              Solve two of the worlds problems: Feed the homeless to the hungry.

Comment

• filled her up and then cleaned her

Comment

Working...
                                X