No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gave her a nice bath, cleaned the chain, and put a Raider sticker on the windscreen. Gonna ride around San Diego and enjoy the dirty looks.

Comment

• Used a full tank of gas yesterday and got the bike a little dirty but it was worth it for a full day of riding. We got a nice break in the weather so I taking full advantage of it. It's schedule to snow Saturday or Sunday.
      2003 Katana 750F
      1986 VFR 700F

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastymz View Post
        Used a full tank of gas yesterday and got the bike a little dirty but it was worth it for a full day of riding. We got a nice break in the weather so I taking full advantage of it. It's schedule to snow Saturday or Sunday.
        Man I wish I had a few days to take advantage of and ride, we are just getting hammered here in Indiana...Usually how it goes though

Comment

• Just put in 52 miles of fun. Windy day, but still a nice day, 59 & sunny. If I wasn't worried about my petcock I'd have gone a lot further..
          sigpic
          "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

• hey kat pilot, if possible, show a pic with the hard luggage on...

Comment

• 30 minute ride on the Canadian Kat and a few runs on the dyno.

Comment

• Replaced the stock headlight bulbs with Sylvania Silverstar Ultras courtesy of fleaBay.

Comment

• went for 150 mi. ride with friends throuth the hills i love the weather here its actualy hot wearing my leather already

Comment

• Worked on my Busa front end swap and picked up my plastics from paint. It was a good day

Comment

• Swore at my in-progress speedometer/odometer circuit board layout for being a *****

Comment

• Got another member of the family tonight.
                        I invite you to church.

Comment

• Originally posted by 95kat650 View Post
                          Man I wish I had a few days to take advantage of and ride, we are just getting hammered here in Indiana...Usually how it goes though
                          I do feel for you the ice and snow just went away and we got a few 50 degree days. I hurried got the bike back together switched my days off so I could ride. I've always hated winter even more so when you cant ride. Hope you get a chance soon to get out.
                          2003 Katana 750F
                          1986 VFR 700F

Comment

• Originally posted by buckshot View Post
                            hey kat pilot, if possible, show a pic with the hard luggage on...
                            When they come in, I'll definitely be showing pics and a review of it. Still waiting on UPS.
                            "Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death and as sweet as love."

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastymz View Post
                              I do feel for you the ice and snow just went away and we got a few 50 degree days. I hurried got the bike back together switched my days off so I could ride. I've always hated winter even more so when you cant ride. Hope you get a chance soon to get out.
                              Good deal, ya it probly won't be till mid March I'm guessing but who knows one time it snowed until April here!

Comment

• rode to/from work today, plus took the long way home!
                                sigpic
                                "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X