No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally pulled the kat out of storage today. I got the battery on a trickle charger overnight and I need to get it registered for '10. But I should be able to ride for the first time this year on monday
    1999 Katana 750

Comment

• finished painting all but the front fender. gonna pull that off at some point this evening or tomorrow morning.
      then, let her cure for a day or two... do a little cut and polish, and put her all back together.
      can't wait to start riding!
      the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
      # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
      [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

• Rescued a katana 750 from three years of neglect.

Comment

• Adjusted the valves, added iridium plugs and treated all visible connectors with dielectric grease on Friday, and today synched the carbs...easier than expected for my first. I went with adding small extensions to the vacuum nipples...should be muuuuch better next time. Next should be speed bleeders and new brake fluid....next week.
          2004 GSX750F

Comment

• Long project

I have not posted for a while, I have been hard at work on the old 96 kat 750, almost done sanding and ready for paint ( metallic orenge) new rear tire, new chain a sprockets, race tech front fork springs, newely recovered seat ( Toms Custom Seats) Fayettville Ark. New windscreen, 600 front triple tree, 4 into 1 full yosh system, carb rejet, powder coated lowers, plugs, wires, K&N Air filter and soon to add more powder to rear sets and front triple tree parts, replaced stock rear shock with 02 kat shock, Its been A BIG job but will be worth it when done.

Eric Britain
            Last edited by EBritain; 03-21-2010, 01:46 PM.
            "I am not going faster officer, everyone else is going slower than I was"

Comment

• Tried to adjust the clutch slack and broke the adjuster clean off while also shearing some of the strands of the clutch cable at the lever...
              Packed the bike into the back of the truck to transport it home.
              I invite you to church.

Comment

• rode it,1st ride of the season,cleaned it...

Comment

• I'm hoping to fix my sick Kat (can't get the idle/ throttle so that it runs well).

Comment

• The weekend i got this done!

New rims and cowl is on Looks f*cking good if Imay say so my self!
                    The new rearend will be mounted later this week togheter with the K&N filter and factory pro kit.
                    Gladiators M.C.C Sweden Member

*Katana -1999 750cc*

Comment

• just installed my sliders, aaaand noticed i have a fork seal leaking. awesome.
                      the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                      # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                      [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

• Took it out and got it moving again, then came back and changed the oil.
                        Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

• Got the forks, front and back wheels on and changed the brakes, put new SS brake lines front and back and got the gearbox cover put back on. Try and figure out adjusting the clutch tomorrow.

Comment

• Transported it home.
                            I invite you to church.

Comment

• nothing after riding from fresno to the rally then the rally and back home im a little sore and tired will take her out tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by Bensen View Post
                                New rims and cowl is on Looks f*cking good if Imay say so my self!
                                The new rearend will be mounted later this week togheter with the K&N filter and factory pro kit.
                                Please post pics of the new rear end when you get in on!!
                                Your bike is looking pretty pimpin'.
                                I invite you to church.

Comment

Working...
                                X