X

How to tell my parents i bought it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Free Coffee View Post
    It's true, I'm exactly 3.000006 hours from Steve...

>=o)

STEVE:

sigpic

Comment

Swing over to Benton Harbor and pick up a cheap apt... If you're 23 and they still allow you to live with them, but want to control what you buy... sounds like time to move out to me.
      Land of the free because of the brave

Comment

Think of it this way, at 13 i think it was dad and I showed up at home with a dirt bike mom was mad as he** but she came around soon enough, at 16 i got my first road bike a CL350 scrambler again mom was mad but she came around, first kat came a year later things got a lil easier then and the second came a year or so after that but dad soffened her up with a few bikes in that time so all was good i thought my days of pi**ing them off were over. but a few months ago had to tell them they were gunna be grandpearents (I'm only 20 and the mother of my beautiful daughter dossent like me to much any more cuz of her friends rumors an BS) nedless to say they are still a little on edge lol but i know things will pan out, they gotta be getting better cuz the lectures are down to once a week over the phone (im at school) and dad is selling my kat for me cuz i just baught an FJR so they will work trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevins_Black_Kat View Post
          Swing over to Benton Harbor and pick up a cheap apt... If you're 23 and they still allow you to live with them, but want to control what you buy... sounds like time to move out to me.
          My kat would dissapear the first time i go to work man! I can't afford security guards! LOL.

If i did move out and didnt leave the area, i'd get me a duplex with a garage in stevensville. To hell with benton harbor and to hell with not having a garage.

Edit: Besides that, the funny thing is the cheapest apartments i've found were in downtown St joseph! Unless you count the totally ragged out shot up houses in the worst corner of benton harbor that M&H rentals rents out for $300 a month for 1500 square foot houses....and they still dont have garages.

Originally posted by 88' 600 View Post
          Think of it this way, at 13 i think it was dad and I showed up at home with a dirt bike mom was mad as he** but she came around soon enough, at 16 i got my first road bike a CL350 scrambler again mom was mad but she came around, first kat came a year later things got a lil easier then and the second came a year or so after that but dad soffened her up with a few bikes in that time so all was good i thought my days of pi**ing them off were over. but a few months ago had to tell them they were gunna be grandpearents (I'm only 20 and the mother of my beautiful daughter dossent like me to much any more cuz of her friends rumors an BS) nedless to say they are still a little on edge lol but i know things will pan out, they gotta be getting better cuz the lectures are down to once a week over the phone (im at school) and dad is selling my kat for me cuz i just baught an FJR so they will work trust me.
          Shoulda seen my mom when my dad wrecked a race car into a tree and bout smashed my face in with the dash....lol.
          Last edited by phroziac; 04-19-2010, 07:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
            STEVE:

Is that Three Mile Island? 'Cause that's actually on the way there. Hehe

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
            -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

I have the same problem man. My parents would kill me if they knew I had a bike. I bought it up at school with my own money, insured it, registered it etc. I've been stashing it at my friends house and just riding on the weekends. I'm about to move into Manhattan so hopefully then I can find a garage in the city to keep it close. I guess I have to tell them eventually. They didn't freak that bad when I got my tattoo, but somehow an 1100cc motorcycle seems a little more dangerous...
              -1990 Suzuki Katana GSXF1100
              -2007 BMW 335xi (Retired )
              -2008 Audi S5
              -2010 Land Rover Range Rover

Comment

Slofuze is on it, my friend. Buy it, ride it, love it.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Working...
                X