Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Ever get hit with anything while out riding?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worst I can remember is getting hit in the chest with a lug nut. That hurt real bad, felt like I had been shot. WEAR your gear!
    2000 Kat 600
    "Fast Blue"
    Pic in Profile

Comment

1 medium-sized deer.

Comment

How that whole deer thing work out ??

Comment

The deer died. I didn't.

Comment

a bird right in the helmet doing 75 on the highway, I have pictures some where of the marks of the beak on the shield.

Comment

Bag stuck to my visor...something really hard hit my helmet (UFO)it knocked my head back ...skateboard flew infront of me (wawie has great breaks!...Sambuca got a coke flung at him out of a car window by a little kid (oops shouldn't laugh - he was pissed)
              Start every day with a smile and get it over with - WC Fields

Comment

Yea, the bumper and rear window of a Camaro. No details, but it caused me to stay away from motorcycles for 10 years.

Comment

outriding in the back country, doing 120mph tucked under the screen, i stick my head up slighty for a upcoming long open sweeper, next thing you know BANG!!!!!! a plover (bird) came from left of feild and hit both the screen and my helmet visor dead on centre, the imapct broke the screen, and cracked my helemt visor, blood was spattered everywhere, knocked my head back so hard, that i had a sore neck and a headache for a week. i had over extended neck muscles and sh!t,

costed me 700 odd bucks in the end, new screen, helmet and a bunch of chiropractor visits!

damn suicidal birds :P

cheers.joe.

Comment

oh man!! that had to suck big time. glad to hear you were able to keep the bike under control too.

Birds suck!

Comment

Birds, bees, and the worst was a yellow jacket when my shield was up, smacked me right in the nose.
                      TDA Racing/Motorsports
                      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                      Who knows what is next?
                      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Second time ever on the highway i was behind a dually and saw a rock size of a quarter kick up in slo-mo like the matrix ,needless to say i moved and it missed my face shield by a few inches . Other then that yes all the time
                        Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Comment

I once had the pleasure of being hit by the lingerie pages of a Sears flyer....One minute there was road, and then suddenly.....I was surrounded by a dozen hotties in white underwear! I can't say that I've experienced anything quite like being on a motorcycle with half-naked women blurring my vision...It was a great moment.

I've also been hit by radar.... a lot. One officer even managed to take a picture of me scratching my ass - and then he sold it to me for $215....
                          FrankenKat 1216
                          GS Fiter 816
                          GSXR750! (race)

Comment

Working...
                          X