X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I did today

Installed the Illumiglow guages, they look HELLA nice. After re-assembling, I realized that white needles aren't so visible on the white gauges, so I'm gonna take it back apart and paint the needles red.
    Mike - Reno, NV
    2005 GSX 600F (Blue/White)

Comment

• Rode it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by |Q| View Post
        Installed a compact Stebel Nautilus. That sucker is loud! Stock horn still works and I can disconnect the Stebel (with some effort) when I want.
        It's a beauty, isn't it? I'm even more careful now to wear earplugs in case I have to use the horn!
        High-velocity Geek

'06 GSX750F

Comment

• I rode her to a interview that the club had with a Panama City beach magazine. We had a photo shot also. Our club will be in the July/AUGUST issue.
          2001 GSX 750-F Katana

"Greeneyedream"

Comment

• thought about riding my ladies bike, but didnt.....missing my Kawi bad.
            Godspeed
            CSBA #1167
            Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

• well today i decided to ride becuase it was fairly nice out... i rode to the suzuki "dealer"/parts store... to see if i could find a new right side mirror.. because mine is broke... well they didn't have one .. and he wasn't sure what he was doing... but

all in all i got to ride but still have no mirror

Comment

• Stared aimlessly into the corner of my shop wondering when the weather is gonna break! Im jonesin!!!
                Joker
                The newest addition to the Family!
                sigpic
                stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

• Rode it. Put a new filter in it. Pulled all of the decals of, scratched the fairings in the process, and tried out the buffer balls for a drill, worked ok.

Comment

• Nothing, I'm waiting on parts and cleaning my tank, so I cleaned the yard.
                    Last edited by Kfreak; 05-05-2010, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kfreak View Post
                      Nothing, I'm waiting on parts and cleaning my tank, so I cleaned the yard.
                      Man you need to build a bigger shed to stick that bike in.
                      Originally posted by arsenic
                      93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

• Well I rode to work...then rode home...then i rode here to my girlfriends and will ride back tonight...tomorrow im planning on going on a lil ride...with my girl on the back.

Comment

• Installed my jet kit, and found a few "interesting" things... Will need to tune it a little more by moving the clips down one, but I ran out of time...

Tomorrow....

Krey
                          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

• Broke down and bought a valve spring compressor. Then I tore down the head. Tomorrow, If I can break free from work in time I'll finally drop the head off at the machine shop for the new valve guide. One step closer to getting Patches back on the road!
                            Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                            HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• New vacuum o-rings in the top of the carbs, plug inspection, swap some coil wires around, new fork oil, new front rotors, carb sync, some other minor stuff, an ohh yeah, a test ride.
                              sigpic
                              1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• Did the turn signals in the rear set mod. I think it came out pretty good I think

[ame="http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j39/woodie3297/?action=view&current=Capture_20090531.flv"][/ame]
                                Former Marine 3/97-3/01
                                MOS 0161 Semper FI!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X