• Put it up for sale.
        2008 ZZR 600 (His)
        Black
        Frame Sliders

2009 Ninja 250R (Hers)
        Red
        Solo Seat Cowl & Fender Eliminator

Comment

• went riding, good little cruise. ran the tank out and filled up with a half bottle of techron! (plus gas of course) hope this helps!
          "Ride Safe, Ride Often"

sigpic

Comment

• Tink n I went for a short ride after I got home from work, then I geared the hellouta my boy(13) and took him for a slightly spirited ride for about a half hour. The space between his ears and the edge of his smile was pretty much non-exhistant...
            sigpic
            1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• Nothing so far............dang rain!! :
              This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
              BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

• Washed it last night and rode it today.

Comment

• Changed the oil and filter, grips, n rode about 70 mile. Think I got a vacuum leak, idle is starting to get a little erratic. If she'll keep running gonna do about 250 mile tomorrow.
                  sigpic
                  1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• Just took my two girls out for about an hour(Kat & girlfriend)

Comment

• man! lets see,finally got a ball rolling with problems i had when i first bought!,,,,

that darn oil filter off after hearing on a thread autozone has one that fits a ratchet,,,still couldnt match then return to auto zone and saw an adjustable one,,got it ,,,fit it on a ratchet and worked like a charm,,,i didnt know factory sized oil filters are diffrent sized most of the time,,,any,,let me first start by saying this is a bike i got for a grand,,,98 suzuki gsxf 600,,,only 1800 miles,,,,but sat in a garaged,,,has almost the same look as the day purchased by owner which was a one owner,,,still has warning lables on tank sat with bad gas for like 4-5 yrs not riden,so yes smoked like crazy,,,only started with full choke and on prime,,,have been riding to clear old gas and try to break through probably gunk in carbs,,,changed oil yester finally got oil filter off..so today i applyed seafoam,,,to full tank and just rode as im told,,,,seems to be getting better and better each time i start it,,,not from seafoam this quick,,,but i initally was told by a repairman who looked first,,,said i had a gas leak from carbs,,,guess cus he saw smoke coming from connection of exhaust,,,not to mention lots of stinky smoke from tail pipe but a lil smoke was coming from connection where connects under crankshaft area,,well no more,,,none from tail pipe,,,seems kinda sounding like a sewing machine running,,,use to be putt putt kinda coming from exhause pipe i think thats gone too,,,so staywed busy with it today,,,im just determined for the carbs to not be in the shape repairman told me,,,after reading post on katsriders,,im found so far a few things he was wrong about,,,i kinda think he thought he was dealing with a knuckle head,,,,found out from kats also things to try ,,kinda like the elimination process thing to determined,,,so far so good,,,but got a honest dude who knows suzuki my cousin told me about whos on stand by after all else maybe fail but so far no failure,i am leaving room for failure but so far looking good,,,,sorry this is so long ,,im just on cloud 9 about kats members hookin me up with info,,,im in here for like baby,,,thanks to all will post pictures later,,gotta run see ya maestro nc! katriders rule!!!! yeeee haaawwww!!!!
                      Last edited by maestro; 05-23-2009, 06:43 PM. Reason: just want to thank katriders for all info i applied so far and its working.without carbs having to be pulled..

Comment

• Brought my 2000 Kat home and put on my Nelson-Rigg bags.

Comment

• stripped a bolt on the exhaust, ****ed off cause i haven't rode my kat in like 2 weeks

Comment

• Rode it in the rain.

edit: Just because I wanted to.
                            sigpic

Signature was getting too long, check my garage for list of mods.

Comment

• Looked at the mound of goodies I have for it, but cursing because I don't have the time to put them on.
                              02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
                              90 GSXR 750/1216
                              96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
                              87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
                              sigpic

Comment

• I took the bike to work at the MSF course and showed it off to all the students.
                                2001 Kat 600

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X