No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, just a little rash on my stomach where my mesh jacket road up a bit. The Joe rocket perf leathers did their job wonderfully as did my boots.
    Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

• Originally posted by labbatom90 View Post
      dont do what? the paint or the levers? haha

and i was thinkin red white and black, dominant color would be red,
      Don't paint her!!
      TDA Racing/Motorsports
      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
      Who knows what is next?
      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• why not, right now its primer grey, with no finish at all, and i would like to be more visible on the road too. so i have other reasons
        "Ride Safe, Ride Often"

sigpic

Comment

• i burned a tank of 93 in her

Comment

• Originally posted by HexKrak View Post
            Yeah, just a little rash on my stomach where my mesh jacket road up a bit. The Joe rocket perf leathers did their job wonderfully as did my boots.
            Good for you with the gear!! Glad to hear that you were protected. Sooo many decide that there just going out to the store and SPLAT!!!!
            Sad to hear you went down but soooo happy you were smart enough to do the right thing and be able to post about it after!! ALL YOU SQUIDS SHOULD TAKE NOTE!!!! If your gonna go down THATS how its done!
            Joker
            The newest addition to the Family!
            sigpic
            stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

• i went down twice, both low speed, no injury or gear damage. thrashed my fairings though.

i decided to ride through winter. went fine, it snowed a bit, but the roads were heavily salted and i had a nice path everywhere, and scouted with my car prior to riding. On my way home one day, i noticed that one of my farther neighbors decided a viable alternative to shoveling his parking spot, was to melt it all with water. his house was on a hill.

I was 20 feet away, going about 20kph when i caught a glimpse of it- like a thick finishing line made of solid fresh ice, 2 feet wide and from one end of the road to the other. in a split second, i notice i am sitting on the ground, upright, and my bike is 50ft away on its side.

you know that scene in the matrix revolutions, where the white ghost guy just floats for a second in one car, and then solidifies in the following car? kinda like that, except i stood still, and gently plopped on the ground while my bike did all the falling for us both.

and god damn its hard to pick up a kat on an icy road while wearing treadless boots.
              charlie was a chemist, but charlie is no more. what charlie thought was h2o was h2so4

Comment

• Ida froze his damn doors shut for the agg!!!!
                Joker
                The newest addition to the Family!
                sigpic
                stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

• Originally posted by JokerZwild View Post
                  Ida froze his damn doors shut for the agg!!!!
                  Me too but I am just evil like that
                  Former Marine 3/97-3/01
                  MOS 0161 Semper FI!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by labbatom90 View Post
                    why not, right now its primer grey, with no finish at all, and i would like to be more visible on the road too. so i have other reasons
                    Color is overrated!

SEE
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• A nice twistie ride,breakfast and a quick wash for the Kat

Comment

• Originally posted by ThAzKat View Post
                        Color is overrated!
                        haha and i do want to be SOMEWHAT flashy haha. so im painting it
                        "Ride Safe, Ride Often"

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Goblin414 View Post
                          i burned a tank of 93 in her
                          93 ? You got Wiseco pistons or sumthin ?
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• Took her out for a test ride to make sure that all was good. Then I went out for a ride with my buddies. Man I like having the Kat back in working order.
                            Former Marine 3/97-3/01
                            MOS 0161 Semper FI!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodmysta View Post
                              Took her out for a test ride to make sure that all was good. Then I went out for a ride with my buddies. Man I like having the Kat back in working order.

rub it in...

Comment

• Changed the oil and detailed it, little too cold to be riding.
                                90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                                I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                                Originally posted by soulless kaos
                                but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
                                X