X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washed it!!!

Bought the bike less than 4 weeks ago... Been almost 3,000 miles and I figured it was time for a wash...

[IMG][/IMG]

Just before that, I crossed the continental divide, twice...

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Moto_Geek; 06-12-2013, 11:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Got up, went down stairs, got my keys, went out to the back yard gave her a big hug, then got into my truck and went to work:bunny2.
      2002 750 Kat
      2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
      2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
      2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
      1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
      2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

• Nothing today but Tuesday I installed new rear tire, caliper, rotor, and brake pads.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4 Beta
        Attached Files
        The 3 best tools you'll ever have: 1 under your hat and 1 at the end of each arm.

Comment

• Pulled out the Kat and installed a Post-98 mid-pipe and exhaust on my V&H header on my 600 that member JeffM sent me. Thanks, man!!

1991 Kat 600 Fightered
          2001 SV650 Naked
          2011 Roketa 150 Scooter

Comment

• Stared at my bike which is in about 100 pieces right now

Comment

• Originally posted by pedal_damn_it View Post
              Stared at my bike which is in about 100 pieces right now
              Been there haha.

Noticed it was idling rather high so I synced the carbs better and adjusted the idle screw thingy. Went for a ride and it ran better than it ever has since I bought it. Was a good feeling, listening to it purr like that, not gona lie it made pound through the gears a little more aggressively.

Comment

• Added lights!

Comment

• Dropped the rims and new tires off at the shop and i'll pick them up saturday

Comment

• pure depression followed by mad motivation

dug into my 750 for the first time after 2 years of sitting, cleaned carbs, fresh oil/filter, treated/sealed tank, ripped everything down to start the fighter conversion, mounted up liscence plate bracket and light,cussed alot, leaked alot of gas, cryed alot, put it away wet

Comment

• we took the babies out for a small ride of 35miles. This is the first time since she hurt her shoulder that Kara has been on her 94 kat and the first time ever to be on a complete bike. she did very good. she was released by the doctor for her shoulder yesterday.

here are the specs to our ride

nothing exciting but was nice ride

"Sex with out love is really just exercise.So grab a friend and let's all workout!!"

Freebird01 " ok so kid cuts school and jumps in the Schuylkill river and dies....darwin at work?"
                      >JayBell " Express lane Darwin, no lines, no waiting, instant gene pool deletion

Comment

• I washed and waxed for the first time this year. It's hard to wash when you're riding it.
                        never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Dusted her off since they are working in my building, and everything got covered with dust.
                          Then I replaced the levers. :mrgreen:

clutch lever :

brake lever :
                          Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

• I finally got around to taking out the carbs to fix the stuck floats. A little more carb cleaning, new air filter, oil change and I'll finally be riding again
                            Oderint dum metuant
                            -Caligula

Comment

• Oldest son helped me clean all 4 carbs after my poor girl sat for 2 years. Now she's running like a champ.

Comment

• torn down

Degreased my head cover. Ordered oil tube oil rings and signal generator gasket. Bout to adjust the valves when I get the special tool and new feelers. Waiting on carb parts to get here. Ready to ride againnnnnn!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X