X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe everyone figured you meant that you rode it. :shrug:

Finally found my syringe and reverse-bled the brakes. MUCH better! I'd planned on riding to a friend's house-warming party over in PA this afternoon but it's been raining all day and the radar picture hasn't changed since 8:00 this morning. I don't think it's going to blow over. Guess I'm taking the truck. Sigh...
    Last edited by Wild-Bill; 07-03-2011, 10:58 AM.
    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• IDK, the other version sounds more fun... Ill stick to that one

Comment

• washed, lubed and adjusted the chain, and a quick wash
        2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

• Cleaned up a set of now nice shiny brake pistons for her
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfe_UK View Post
            Cleaned up a set of now nice shiny brake pistons for her
            Ooooooooh.
            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            Originally posted by soulless kaos
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

• put some miles on it

Comment

• rode in the rain. yeah.
                never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Picked up groceries. Yay saddle bags!

First trip out on the bike since I got the Bandit exhaust installed. The header is going to melt my fairing. I think I've had enough. I'm going to clean up my OEM pipes (Not as bad off as I thought they were.) and re-install them. Anyone want a full Bandit 1200 exhaust? It'll bolt right up (now) to an 1100 including the stop for the centerstand. You'll just have to either run without the lower fairings or trim them back from the pipe.
                  Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                  HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Tore off my headlight, headlight bracket, turn signals, and gauges to mock up my new headlight and turn signal ideas. Once I got an idea I put everything back together to run it stock headlight/headlight bracket/gauges for another week while I pick up some parts this week. Gonna be too nice out this week to let it sit in the garage all week. Gonna take it to work 3-4 days....even if it is ugly as sin as it sits!
                    1993 Suzuki Katana 600 - Street fighter project - (Pre street fighter mods>>>>) silver/blue, Clear front/rear turn signals, Smoked windscreen, Vance and Hines Exhaust, billet bar ends, '05 CBR600RR mirrors
                    2001 Yamaha R6 - 100% stock other than Yosi slip on - garage queen
                    1983 Honda CX650 - Bobber project

Comment

• i tried getting insured and that was a failure because of my age soo i rode it around a little bit.

Comment

• Bits!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfe_UK View Post
                          Bits!

those arent kat forks ! dont be shy , what are you up to ?

btw , yeah I bled the brakes today
                          Last edited by mammut89; 07-04-2011, 04:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                          2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

• Originally posted by mammut89 View Post
                            those arent kat forks ! dont be shy , what are you up to ?
                            They're not, they're actually near-spotless GSX750-R W forks.

There will be a big build/rebuild thread coming up soon. 42 pics in the portfolio so far..

Spoilers: A sneaky little 'nother picture
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
                              Picked up groceries. Yay saddle bags!

First trip out on the bike since I got the Bandit exhaust installed. The header is going to melt my fairing. I think I've had enough. I'm going to clean up my OEM pipes (Not as bad off as I thought they were.) and re-install them. Anyone want a full Bandit 1200 exhaust? It'll bolt right up (now) to an 1100 including the stop for the centerstand. You'll just have to either run without the lower fairings or trim them back from the pipe.
                              have you thought about exhaust wrapping?
                              never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
                                Picked up groceries. Yay saddle bags!

Get them ceramic coated. Should take care of the issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X