No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laid down paint on the plastics! One BIG step closer to done!!
    1988 GSX1100F - moving under its own power! Final assembly, carb balancing, etc.

Getting closer!!!

Comment

• Ordered New Battery, Bought new oil and got Filter on order to get it out this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by lil nick View Post
        it has rained here for the last week so i just had the itch to start it and here the pipes sing, even if i was still in the garage...
        Yeah I dont think its ever gonna quit raining in Ohio. But lucky for me I havent been missing much while my bike has been in the shop. Get her back this week finally tho. Keep hoping they right about the weather being nice Saturday.

Comment

• rode for 2 hours in the pouring rain
          98 GSX750F
          95 Honda VT600 vlx
          08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

• Originally posted by hardlydangerous View Post
            rode for 2 hours in the pouring rain
            Ditto but that was two days ago.

I went riding in the rain last night cause I needed to relax.
            "...Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams" W.B. Yeats

Comment

• Today I fixed my license plate light that was out. Didn't even know until the police officer told me! He let me go when I assured him I would head right to O'Reilly's to get a new bulb.
              1993 Suzuki Katana 600 - Street fighter project - (Pre street fighter mods>>>>) silver/blue, Clear front/rear turn signals, Smoked windscreen, Vance and Hines Exhaust, billet bar ends, '05 CBR600RR mirrors
              2001 Yamaha R6 - 100% stock other than Yosi slip on - garage queen
              1983 Honda CX650 - Bobber project

Comment

• Got bored so I went knee dragging in my Gf's college parking lot. Very nice parking lot BTW.

After a little while an undercover officer pulled up. He was impressed and said it looked cool. However, school doesn't want me doing that so I had to leave.

At least I didn't get ticketed. YAY!

Comment

• Some over-due attention for the Pre. Fitted several new plug and high tension lead seals as required. Balanced carbs (since I had borrowed the tool anyway to do the Post), coil-relay mod (gained almost 2 volts!), fitted new sealed battery (yay - no more acid leaks!!), replaced the wire damaged by acid leaks / split drain hose, refitted a hose to the air box drain (must have disappeared while in the hands of one of the many over-rated shops around here). Then stood back and listened to it purr, which I could vaguely hear over all the rattles. (remember, this bike has done over 100000 miles and been down the road a few times too - I'm amazed it still runs at all!) Still to do ... replace oil seals on gear selector shaft and drive shaft - she seems to be dumping oil out of there when on the side stand - but in the meantime it is helping to lube the chain!

Comment

• Swapped out the front end and have a little buttoning up to do.
                    My Addiction (94 600 Kat)

Addicted to Modification since... 1995!
                    Electrical Tape, Zip-Ties, and Rivets are more like accents then eye sores.

Comment

• unmounted the wheels. getting the new tires on. excelent time to degrease the swingarm
                      2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

• I rode it hard today between the rain here in the NE ( the rain and crappy weather that never seems to stop )

sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

• fixed the rear wheel alignment
                          2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

• Washed it up for an afternoon ride today

Comment

• Nothing yet but I'm about to shower then full suit up and ride like it's gonna rain soon! haha

Comment

• i got in a long ride in the ga. mountains. damm it was hot!
                                never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Working...
                                X