No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took her for my first decent ride. 60 miles of fun! Need to loosen up the clutch cable and synch the carbs, but tons of fun as it is!
    -Giaco
    '81 CM400C,
    '99 GSXF 750

Comment

• Finally stopped raining for a day!! I got a quick 30 miles in and it is 48 degrees Not too bad with fleece under my leather bomber jacket. The Q2's were like glue and my chicken strips are gone

Oh and I forgot to add only 1 a-hole almost pulled out in front of me, (halfway but I could see he wasnt paying attention and was hard on my brakes) and the bike never ran better before the new iridium plugs
      Last edited by Omnivore; 04-17-2011, 04:42 PM.
      My YouTube Videos
      My motorcyle map!

Comment

• took er out, put another 80 miles on it today

Comment

• took the bike out and taught the GF to ride.... then we went riding 2-up for the first time and had a great time out.
          Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

• ordered Onyx Saddlebags after seeing them on a bike on this site.

Comment

• checked the plugs they look nice, added a 1/4 turn to the F/A (richer)

Comment

• Originally posted by RedKat91 View Post
                took the bike out and taught the GF to ride.... then we went riding 2-up for the first time and had a great time out.
                hows the back seat feel?
                -Giaco
                '81 CM400C,
                '99 GSXF 750

Comment

• i washed and waxed her :P
                  -objects in mirror are losing- ---- ---- ----

-98 GSXF 750 Kat-

Comment

• I looked at her wishing I could rider her lol
                    J'ai Aime, J'ai Souffert, Maintenant, Je Hais...

which is translated from french 2 english reads:

I have loved. I have suffered. Right now, I hate.

Comment

• This is a few days old, but on Sunday I put 400 miles on my Katana driving around Kansas with my wife (who was on her Ninja). Truth be told it was not an awful ride, but I am really looking forward to my Corbin Saddle coming in!

Comment

• Repaired a broken fairing mounting tab with a chip of ABS pipe and cement. Sweet!
                        1988 GSX1100F - moving under its own power! Final assembly, carb balancing, etc.

Getting closer!!!

Comment

• Started it Started clean first try.. let it warm a bit then rang the snot out of it..
                          Checked the plugs..
                          3 and 4 were dirty..
                          I'm thinking it could be synch, could be #3 need to be a little leaner..

Comment

• Same as dingo, minus checking the plugs that is for tomorrow.
                            My Addiction (94 600 Kat)

Addicted to Modification since... 1995!
                            Electrical Tape, Zip-Ties, and Rivets are more like accents then eye sores.

Comment

• ordered all new bearings for swing arm and shift linkage.
                              about $230 ouch cant wait to see final tag price after they press them in.

Comment

• Originally posted by joedan View Post
                                ordered all new bearings for swing arm and shift linkage.
                                about $230 ouch cant wait to see final tag price after they press them in.
                                Whered you order the swinger bearings from? I need a new set myself.
                                Sliminator

Comment

Working...
                                X