No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gave up the search for lead shot as no one around here sells it, and filled my bars up with BB's. We'll see how that helps out tonight hopefully
    ROLL TIDE!

Comment

• Rode her to go get some breakfast.

Comment

• Put 140 miles on her riding up Hwy 101 and showed her all the fabulous beaches along the way. Then took her to church for Bible School.

Comment

• Friday-Sprayed the lower panels and slapped them back on.
          Went to a meet n greet and ice cream in Richland Hills Burger Box.

Sun-Started to leave for a night ride with Melissa and the clutch line just blew at the crimp for the banjo on the slave,,
          So took the turbo busa out for awhile...

Tues morning- Took the old line off and replaced it from a spare I had on the shelf, filled with DOT4, then used my Mighty Vac Pump to make short work of bleeding it.
          Tuesday evening- Took her for another 3 hour ride for some ice cream, shes right on time again.
          Shes resting right turned 50k on the leg home last night... now planning more trips in her sleep
          "You're only Limited, by Your own mind..."
          "FrankenTana" 1989 GSX1100F w/ 93 GSXR water cooled motor installed and causing smiles from ear to ear.
          click video link to see the bike http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Z-AY0g9Aw

Comment

• No labor yet but I did buy new wires and plugs. Today is my only day off THIS MONTH. Should probably put them in!!!
            1993 Suzuki Katana 600 - Street fighter project - (Pre street fighter mods>>>>) silver/blue, Clear front/rear turn signals, Smoked windscreen, Vance and Hines Exhaust, billet bar ends, '05 CBR600RR mirrors
            2001 Yamaha R6 - 100% stock other than Yosi slip on - garage queen
            1983 Honda CX650 - Bobber project

Comment

• Originally posted by nelson8708 View Post
              Fabricated some frame slider brackets and welded them in... Might need to get longer sliders but, other than that i'm happy with them. They work as a good foot rest for the longer trips

-Nelson
              I really like these! I think I'm gonna try the same sometime soon! Thanks for the idea!

Comment

• Finally got my Custom Swing Arm lisence plate mount installed on my bike.

I've had it for almost 2 years now.

But I am not a mechanic and I did'nt feel comfortable sliding the axle out to install it.

I knew it was easy, I was just waiting for someone to help me put it on.
                I did'nt want to pay a shop alot of money to do it.

I just recently thought to ask my dad's friend and he did it real quick for $20.

I don't know why I did'nt think of asking him before.

I would post pics if I knew how to.
                Live To Ride, Ride To Live.

Comment

• I'm currently trying to buy a D&D slip on. Waiting on the guy to call me back. In the mean time, i'm going to clean the bike before bike night.
                  "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

• Completed for now.
                    That's what I am talking about..
                    Can't even tell it's got the GSXR water cooled motor in there, looks stock

"You're only Limited, by Your own mind..."
                    "FrankenTana" 1989 GSX1100F w/ 93 GSXR water cooled motor installed and causing smiles from ear to ear.
                    click video link to see the bike http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Z-AY0g9Aw

Comment

• I rode to work but my son came and got the bike so I had to drive his care home.
                      New license, good for him, lousy for me.
                      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110816

1994 GSX750F Katana with:

Michelin Pilot Road 2's, 120/70, 150/70,
                      Race Tech 1.0kg springs with 25mm preload,
                      R6 rear shock w/14.3kg Eibach spring,
                      1" Soupys bar risers, Zero Gravity windshield,
                      RK GXW Gold Chain, My own fender eliminator,
                      3BBB turn signal mirrors,
                      Black painted seat and rear trim,
                      Nelson-Rigg CL-135, CL-150, CL-950.

Comment

• My kid wouldn't be riding my bike, good luck to ya.

I got some new sneakers put on her. Hell yea, bacon dance!

Comment

• Got my Carbon mirrors up; had to figure out the bolt size and got them at the hardware store (M6 X1.00 by the way). Now they are the only things that look good on the bike.
                          Grab life by the horns and punch it in the nose!

sigpic

Comment

• Installed my new D&D slip on and took her for a ride in the outer bands of Tropical storm Bonnie.
                            "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

• Tested out the new tires in the rain. Nice and smooth. I know it's me, but it just seems like the bike runs better.

Comment

• Rotated the tires.
                                Originally posted by arsenic
                                93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Working...
                                X