X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bob393 View Post
    Added a tail bag this weekend. No more bungeed duffel bag for me!
    Nice! How much did that run ya?

Comment

• Slapped her on the a55 and praised her for being so reliable on my way out to work on the car again...
      "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

• looked at it in the garage again, I was just too busy working on my fence to go for a ride, same thing tomorrow, hopefully thursday I can change the plugs and oil

Comment

• Logged 225 miles on the new motor this wknd.
          Stopped at Hill Co. Courthouse for a pic, the went on around Lake Whitney to Serenity Point & Spread my Deceased Wife's Ashes per her last wish and my Promise.

Just got home from a nice cool ride this evening , logged another 100 miles on the motor.
          Running very well indeed I wished I would have done the swap years ago now.

"You're only Limited, by Your own mind..."
          "FrankenTana" 1989 GSX1100F w/ 93 GSXR water cooled motor installed and causing smiles from ear to ear.
          click video link to see the bike http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Z-AY0g9Aw

Comment

• took off the factory "katana" front graphics and put about 100 miles on her.

gotta find new graphics now
            ROLL TIDE!

Comment

• That adhesive is hard to remove.
              Last edited by akarob; 07-14-2010, 06:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• (Sunday night @10pm) I put on a new chain to hold me over until I buy a complete chain and sprocket set.
                I invite you to church.

Comment

• Havent done much just put new turnsignals in the front and the ones i had in the front put them in the back and looks alot better now ::I really got to get a camera to get some pics up on here::

Comment

• I started an oil change about 2 weeks ago, on a used bike I just bought.. Found it was disgusting and needed a lot more done (chain, sprockets, cables, brake pads, blah blah blah) .... After waiting for all my parts to come in... Today I'm starting to re-assemble it.

Comment

• So you just got a KAT? Bacon Dance

I gotta warn ya, it's a pretty fun bike to ride and you may start to get kind of attached to it.

Comment

• Rode her into work.. Going to have to ride her home in the rain.

Originally posted by Busafied View Post
                        Logged 225 miles on the new motor this wknd.
                        Stopped at Hill Co. Courthouse for a pic, the went on around Lake Whitney to Serenity Point & Spread my Deceased Wife's Ashes per her last wish and my Promise.

Just got home from a nice cool ride this evening , logged another 100 miles on the motor.
                        Running very well indeed I wished I would have done the swap years ago now.

Sorry to hear about your wife.
                        If you think routine maintenance is expensive,... Try Ignorance!

Comment

• Put my Deal's gap dragon sticker on the bike...going to get some fork oil and spacers for the front springs to help stiffen up the front end.

-Nelson
                          03' Aprilia Falco
                          99' CBR600F4 (fighter-ish) - SOLD
                          94' GSX750F (street fighter theme) - SOLD
                          1989 240sx (turbo ka on e85) - SOLD
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by akarob View Post
                            So you just got a KAT? Bacon Dance

I gotta warn ya, it's a pretty fun bike to ride and you may start to get kind of attached to it.
                            Yessir... I've only ridden it about 10 miles to get it home from where I bought it.. where I immediately began tearing it apart to clean it up (it's filthy!!!) and upgrade it... but I can already tell that if I can get it running the way I'd like, I'm going to have this bike a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by bodabing View Post
                              I started an oil change about 2 weeks ago, on a used bike I just bought.. Found it was disgusting and needed a lot more done (chain, sprockets, cables, brake pads, blah blah blah) .... After waiting for all my parts to come in... Today I'm starting to re-assemble it.
                              Congrats on the purchace! You wont be dissapointed in the bike and really appreciate all the work you did to it once you get out on it
                              If you think routine maintenance is expensive,... Try Ignorance!

Comment

• just got a set of low profile blinkers for the rear trying to figure out how to install them? the mounting pad (foam) only has one sticky side
                                Last edited by willbdish; 07-14-2010, 08:30 PM. Reason: goofs

Comment

Working...
                                X