No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took it to the shop so the insurance stuff can FINALLY get done...yeah...just in time for the rally in town this weekend. 'Probably a good thing anyhow- it's mostly a Harley thing.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
    -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

• I paid my excise tax on the bike, a whopping $21.20 and registered it. Got a vanity plate, which aptly describes both the bike AND the rider. My bike is now officially named "OLDKAT"!!
      "I asked him, 'Son, what is it with you. Is it ignorance or apathy?' He said, 'David, I don’t know and I don't care.'"

2007 Goldwing (Dr. Jekyll)
      1989 Katana 750 (Mr. Hyde)

Comment

• i built a bracket for some tail lights that will also hold my plate to make the inspection gods happy....now im tryin to figure out how i want to cover some holes in the tail section
        bippity-boppity- BACON

"Chatbox slayer..."

Comment

• Removed worn rear tire. Hoping to get a new one tomorrow

Comment

• not sh!t because it has been raining in tn for like eight thousand days now and isn't gonna stop until a week from now.
            sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

• rode my new kat for 6 hours without any problems, then dropped it 30 feet from my house

Comment

• Suuuuuuck....

-Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

• Visual sync on the carbs.
                  Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

• went to park in Enola with wife and kids. (them in my daughters car) weather was nice. (about 70 F) took the long way home over the mountain and through the country. over the mountain was a bit nippy, got to Newbloomfield bank said it was 62 F. (in Newbloomfield they stopped and put up the top). dang I'm not ready for winter.

Originally posted by Dar_le View Post
                    rode my new kat for 6 hours without any problems, then dropped it 30 feet from my house
                    thats sux .... you ok ?
                    Last edited by barryjay; 09-19-2009, 06:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by barryjay View Post
                      went to park in Enola with wife and kids. (them in my daughters car) weather was nice. (about 70 F) took the long way home over the mountain and through the country. over the mountain was a bit nippy, got to Newbloomfield bank said it was 62 F. (in Newbloomfield they stopped and put up the top). dang I'm not ready for winter.

thats sux .... you ok ?
                      I'm good, however my baby has a nice scuff along her side. I did take her out again today for a 4 hour cruise with no mishaps

Comment

• More plastic welding and starting to rebuild the gsxr brakes for it.

Comment

• Sent happy thoughts to it telepathically so that it doesn't get scared or lonely in the shop tonight.

-Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

• I busted out the spray cans and had at it!!
                            I am King Sam

--I have a wedgie!
                            --It's a thong, just relax and accept the string.

Comment

• I pumped up the tires and stuck a battery charger on the battery. I think I'm going to get the Kat out and take it for a spin this week, and ignore the ZX-14 for a day

The Kat needs to be ridden, have fuel burned through it, the oil churned around, etc.

Cheers
                              =-= The CyberPoet
                              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

• Dodge and I added another 40 miles of roads to our travel lists... was out for over an hour. The more I ride the easier it gets to ride for longer and longer rides... just seems natural to keep on riding
                                1991 Katana 750 (GSX750F) 23K miles
                                -Mystic Color Shifting Paint (Cyan/Magenta)
                                -Corbin Seat

Comment

Working...
                                X