No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took apart the gas cap and busted some of the rust and hit it with some WD40.
    Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

• took her out for a short trip after doing the carbs and plugs seems to run good but now i cant find the title lol and i need a choke cable (damn clutch safety switch).

Comment

• Nothing today but put on 01 B1200 rear shock....lifted my rear about 3". Also changed fork oil and waiting on new 2brothers slip on to show up.
        Ride it like you stole it!!!

MSGT ANDREI A. YOUNG
        U.S.M.C Semper Fidelis!!!!

Comment

• Nada just yet... only said good morning to him. Tonight though we are going for a 50+ mile nighttime bug slaughtering expedition!
          1991 Katana 750 (GSX750F) 23K miles
          -Mystic Color Shifting Paint (Cyan/Magenta)
          -Corbin Seat

Comment

• nothing today, but yesterday i changed the front signals to running lights and signals.
            98 GSX750F Kat
            07 GSF1250S Bandit (her's)

Comment

• rode it up cypress mountain on a sunny west coast afternoon...man I love this bike
              Attached Files
              Last edited by solokat; 09-17-2009, 06:31 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• Solokat, I'll trade you bikes? Apparently yours makes the chicks clothes invisible! Awesome avatar!
                I invite you to church.

Comment

• Originally posted by 600toStart View Post
                  Solokat, I'll trade you bikes? Apparently yours makes the chicks clothes invisible! Awesome avatar!
                  weeeeeeeeeeeeee....I liked it as well
                  sigpic

Comment

• Absolutely Nothing..... Been sitting covered all week. Nothing but rain , rain, rain here in Ga.....
                    99 Ford F150 4x4
                    04 Mustang GT
                    2010 Camaro SS
                    06 GSX600F
                    sigpic

Comment

• Rode it, then discovered I need a new rear tire, quick!

Comment

• I could not go today because we got a butt-load of rain ....
                        The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• I was riding mine through town, and believe it or not, I had a kid chase me, lol. he was trying to run down the side walk to keep up. it was kinda weird.

Comment

• Wiped off some dirt...because its been sitting for a week because of the rain. I was amazed at how much dirt she collected sitting in a parking deck.
                            Life is like a chess move, you need to make your next move your best move...

sigpic
                            Psalm 121

Comment

• replaced valve shims, cleaned carbs yesterday
                              sigpic
                              -Cory-
                              1997 Katana 600

-see my garage for mods-

'pegs are down for you anytime CP'

Comment

• Saw it was raining so I rode to work in it.

Don't ever let "circumstances" or "stuff" kick your a$$
                                The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

Working...
                                X