• re

ride her every day,shes a green beastie flush mount blinkers,

Comment

• Read shop manual on top end replacement. Swapped out
      dash and gauges. Fixed alittle wiring and gave the seat a
      nice pat.
      TimT794

Comment

• Rode about 40 miles today and realized sometime tonight in the dark that my tail bulb was burned out today.... uh-oh. Gotta get that replaced ASAP! I know my hand signals but black gloves in the dark just don't seem as visible as a bright red glowing brakelight.
        1991 Katana 750 (GSX750F) 23K miles
        -Mystic Color Shifting Paint (Cyan/Magenta)
        -Corbin Seat

Comment

• I put a friend of mine on the kat and I on my busa and we went out for ride in the canyons.
          sigpic
          2004 hayabusa LE-my ride
          2006 ninja 250-the wifes ride

Riding is not just something you do, its a way of life.

Comment

• Rode to work and as a result, will be riding home ..... livin' the dream BAY-BE
            The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• locitited the ignition bolts back into place

and noticed that i'm missing a rear turn signal. ick!
              the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
              # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
              [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

• Enjoying an overdue week working from the home office. Road into work today, took the long .. long .. long way in. Took off for lunch for another cruise and enjoyed the long .. long .. long way home. Considering that work is 6 miles from home, I managed to put just over 100 miles on. Damn it was nice ! !

Comment

• I road the **** out of it tonight. Me and a couple of friends went for a canyon carving trip after work tonight and I took the kat instead of the busa cause I haven't really had it in the curves yet.

Man that thing really does handle well. I was shocked at how well it does in the canyons. I still think if I was to time myself I am faster on the busa but never the less it was a blast.
                  sigpic
                  2004 hayabusa LE-my ride
                  2006 ninja 250-the wifes ride

Riding is not just something you do, its a way of life.

Comment

• rigged up some new rear turn signals. ugly as dirt, but functional until i can find me some purdy ones to replace the one that fell off during my weekend trip.
                    the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

• Another kick a$$ day of riding. Shooting for a 1000 mile week.

Comment

• painted, base coat

Tank and front fender are DONE! yay. I painted the upper front fairings with a base coat, and I'm now going to sand them down with 2000 grit paper so they'll be ready for the mid coat (pearl with subtle teal in direct light, also green & silver flake). Contemplating removing the lower part of the rear fairing, but wondering how to protect the chain if I do that. I'll probably just paint it base black and clear coat for now.
                        Some people are primarily positive, others negative. Some argue about whether the glass is half full or half empty. Me? I drink the contents and call it empty.

Comment

• broke off the left mirror as it leaned on my dad bike (double fail) then as i was waiting for the jb weld to dry and getting ready to ride to work i snagged the right mirror and my car while backing out and it snapped off too!

Comment

• Rode her 100 miles
                            sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

• Originally posted by joedan View Post
                              broke off the left mirror as it leaned on my dad bike (double fail) then as i was waiting for the jb weld to dry and getting ready to ride to work i snagged the right mirror and my car while backing out and it snapped off too!
                              LOL Sounds like you need some mirrors.
                              I invite you to church.

Comment

• Took the bike for my most pleasurable cruise yet... finally realized how fun and pleasurable the highway can be when I relax my grip on the bike...

I put on 35 miles today and over 150 since saturday...
                                1991 Katana 750 (GSX750F) 23K miles
                                -Mystic Color Shifting Paint (Cyan/Magenta)
                                -Corbin Seat

Comment

Working...
                                X