No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looked at her (and the new scratches from son drop in driveway)....gonna air her out this weekend
    sigpic
    Pepe Bouchard

Comment

• Did the poor man's exhaust mod...sounds AWESOME And I fixed a hole in the rear tire (was flat yesterday morning).

Comment

• New chain and sprockets went on today.
        2002 GSXF 750

Comment

• stripped her naked and gave her new legs only to realize half way through that the bottom triple was bent..... now shes sitting on a brick...
          Last edited by Crof; 08-03-2009, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Stripped the wiring harness, old bolts off everything but the wheels and power washed the 16 years dust and grease off the frame.

Comment

• Rode her to work, raced home to beat the storm...
              sigpic
              1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• Rode to work and back home, then gave the wife her last lesson before taking the MRS course this coming weekend.
                '07 Yamaha FJR1300
                '05 Katana 600

Comment

• gettin there...

last night got the headlight back together after darkening the inside, smoked the front signal covers(for now) and the third eye. ordered some LED bulbs till i get around to building my own, dropped the front..... of course, enjoyed every minute riding to work this morning.

Comment

• Ordered new electronic flasher, led 'bulbs', and clear lens to replace my busted ones....
                    Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                    Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

• rode to work today. put on Shad trunk SH-40C and luggage rack on yesterday.
                      98 GSX750F Kat
                      07 GSF1250S Bandit (her's)

Comment

• what did i do to my kat today....not a damn thing. Looked at it all perched up nice and pretty on the pit stands is about it.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                        You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

• washed her, rode for about 3 hours then did a quick wash again.
                          sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

• Nothing...because she's STILL in the shop. ::f-l-a-i-l::

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                            -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

• Originally posted by Free Coffee View Post
                              Nothing...because she's STILL in the shop. ::f-l-a-i-l::

Its been so long I can't even remember. What are they doing to it?
                              -2000 "750"

Comment

• Replacing the rear fender (which I'll be summarily removing) because some eff-tard cut my storage box in half. Also- new left and right main uppers and front fender. Oh- and chrome swingarm, engine covers, and front wheel. So...some stuff.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                                -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Working...
                                X