X

Riding in the winter snow?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ken123allen View Post
    Snow is that white stuff that falls to the ground up north aint it?
    Yes. You arr right. -And BORING is that stuff you ride in all year long in North Florida!
    =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Damn there are a ton of Kat ridin' Cannucks in here. I feel for you guys - it's just getting close to freezing overnight here in Oklahoma, and I'm dreading it. I went out tonight and bought $75 worth of thermals, neck and ear warmers, and gloves to wear over my riding gloves. We'll see how long I can ride into the winter before my scrawny *** says "NO MORE"!
      Originally posted by katanawarrior
      I keep coming here because of the smileys, really.

Comment

Ive rode around the town on my old ninja 250 last winter hen it snowed, didnt seem to have any problem, I didnt gun it or anything
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shifty View Post
          Damn there are a ton of Kat ridin' Cannucks in here. I feel for you guys - it's just getting close to freezing overnight here in Oklahoma, and I'm dreading it. I went out tonight and bought $75 worth of thermals, neck and ear warmers, and gloves to wear over my riding gloves. We'll see how long I can ride into the winter before my scrawny *** says "NO MORE"!
          It is all about layers underneath your jacket, that and warm gloves. You will be fine if you have both of them.
          2007 Honda CBR600rr
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
          sigpic

Comment

I like to layer OVER my leathers . Windbreaking layer works WONDERS . Plus neck protection . Then long johns under the leathers for truly extreme conditions . Great , now I'm all cold thinking aboot it .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
            X