No announcement yet.
X

show your "chicken strips"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I am holding back until I get some real riding pants, lol currently some jeans is all I wear, but looking to get some good riding pants, I have a firstgear mesh jacket that works great but pants...no so much lol

Comment

Originally posted by Omnivore View Post
      So sure nothing wrong with getting rid of your strips in the local parking lot so your tire is prepped for when/if you screw up on the road and need that little extra grip when its REALLY important. That aside there is little to no reason to not have them!
      I wish I had done this. I once pushed a little to hard into a corner and to keep from getting to wide in the turn I dipped a little farther. Next thing I know I low sided. Luckily it wasn't that fast.

Comment

And now for something completely different... the boys from Team Yankey at the Gap (I MUST GO there next year)...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaLQ-vEGeRU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaLQ-vEGeRU[/ame]

Actually, this isn't a bad example of a few different riding styles... Enjoy (and lighten up, people - it's all in good fun).
        "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Originally posted by VifferJim View Post
          And now for something completely different... the boys from Team Yankey at the Gap (I MUST GO there next year)...

Actually, this isn't a bad example of a few different riding styles... Enjoy (and lighten up, people - it's all in good fun).
          Pretty sweet line there at about 1:58..... but I guess if the hogs won't get out of the way, there is little choice.
          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheriff View Post
            If the intent was about manhood, we could cut to the chase and take a picture of our dicks flopped out on a table.... Of course then it could be argued that its really the balls that matter....
            Last edited by bfckarlos; 07-01-2011, 03:52 PM.
            I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
              Pretty sweet line there at about 1:58..... but I guess if the hogs won't get out of the way, there is little choice.
              First time I saw that, I damned near shot soda out my nose laughing...
              "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

I LOVE THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS TREAD.
                sigpic

Admin Removed Sig Due to Words. Do not Go Around the Swear Filter. Thank you KR MGMT

Haha.....

Comment

im so sick and tired of threads being hijacked and people giving lectures. stop being a wise ***... just post your chicken strips...

2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

thats my strip and I've only been riding for 3 months and 6000kms. Let me know if I'm on target...

Comment

i tell ya what... why dont some one post pics of whats good and whats bad.. together...so that I can see whats goood and whats bad....pleaseeeeeeeee.
                      1990 GSXR 750 Slingshot(sold)
                      1992 GSXF Katana 750(sold 2014)
                      1994 GSXF Katana 600 (gave away)
                      2007 Suzuki Boulevard C-90 (sold)
                      2003 GSX 1300R Hayabusa (purchased 2013)

I MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE BIGGEST DUDE YOUVE SEEN ON A 750 KAT.....

Comment

Originally posted by d_phi_d View Post
                        i tell ya what... why dont some one post pics of whats good and whats bad.. together...so that I can see whats goood and whats bad....pleaseeeeeeeee.
                        Theres no such thing as "whats good, whats bad" if you have no chicken strips, it means you lean over farther than others. if your newer to riding, you will have chicken strips. nothing bad, just some people take more chances/feel more comfortable leaning over farther. I got 525 miles on my kat's new michelin pp 2ct's and i have no chicken strips left (160 rear) and i have about 1/4" chicken strip on my zx14's (190 rear) michelin pp 2ct's also
                        Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                        Current Bikes:
                        1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Originally posted by STULER View Post
                          Theres no such thing as "whats good, whats bad" if you have no chicken strips, it means you lean over farther than others. if your newer to riding, you will have chicken strips. nothing bad, just some people take more chances/feel more comfortable leaning over farther. I got 525 miles on my kat's new michelin pp 2ct's and i have no chicken strips left (160 rear) and i have about 1/4" chicken strip on my zx14's (190 rear) michelin pp 2ct's also
                          Also depends on your riding style, and your tire choice. If you throw a 160 rear on a pre then you will always have massive chicken strips, because the last inch of the tire would touch the ground after the cases would. On the other hand, if you had a tire with a flatter profile (like a Shinko Stealth) in 150/60 on a 4.5" rim, you would likely scrub off the whole tire just in normal street riding.
                          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by VifferJim View Post
                            Wow, Timmy's videos made it everywhere. Honey badger don't care!
                            Pics
                            Pics
                            No pics yet
                            Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

I'll be a sport. Here's my brand new Pilot Power 2ct after a 25 mile cruise after installation.
                              1992- project katfighter
                              2005- GSXR750
                              2001- TL1000R
                              http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
                              www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
                              KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
                              KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Just goes to show some people are just as...s holes...thanks for the people who dont have to be a d ick there whole life.. wow...its a forum people grow up
                                01 600...R6 mod, Hacked Factory pipe, ignition advanced, integrated rear turn signals, 03 tail, rear hugger, under tail, blacked out tailight & front turn signals and my own stickers.

Comment

Working...
                                X