X

show your "chicken strips"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• show your "chicken strips"

01 600...R6 mod, Hacked Factory pipe, ignition advanced, integrated rear turn signals, 03 tail, rear hugger, under tail, blacked out tailight & front turn signals and my own stickers.

Don't have any other kind... =)
    "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Comment

Chicken strips are just a way for noobs to either show off or try to gauge their riding skill. They dont mean much...
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

LOL now I'm hungry

They mean a lot lol , like seeing guys in full leathers nowhere near the edge .
          Last edited by Gibby936; 06-29-2011, 10:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          01 600...R6 mod, Hacked Factory pipe, ignition advanced, integrated rear turn signals, 03 tail, rear hugger, under tail, blacked out tailight & front turn signals and my own stickers.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibby936 View Post
            LOL now I'm hungry

They mean a lot lol , like seeing guys in full leathers nowhere near the edge .
            No, they mean next to nothing. Body positioning and riding style play a huge role, getting over to the edge of the tire means nothing if your body position is horrible like 99% of the retards on the street...

You dont wear full leathers cuz you're racing, you wear full leathers so when you get an suv rammed up your *** you dont have to get skin grafts.

I can go to a parking lot 2 mins away and get rid of mine without going over 35mph, does that make me cool?

E-peen does not correlate with unused rubber.
            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            Originally posted by soulless kaos
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Yeah seriously. Chicken strips on different tires and bikes mean different things also. Riding to the edge on a 160 Pilot Road is not the same as on a 190 Q2 or D211 GP-A

Comment

If the intent was about manhood, we could cut to the chase and take a picture of our dicks flopped out on a table.... Of course then it could be argued that its really the balls that matter....
                -2000 "750"

Comment

Never said it was "cool" & riding in leathers is fine , & ya u can get rid of them at low speeds.. was just bored & making convo...excuse the hell outta me..

Comment

Everybody simmer down now
                    -Steve

sigpic
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

My comment was only about "IF" it was about manhood....
                      -2000 "750"

Comment

It is the balls that matter... I hope...

OP: It's riding season so everyone is being annoyed by all the squids riding around showing off. I don't think chicken strips matter TOO much but at the same time I know how squidly someone is when I see 4" chicken strips and flat rubber in the middle. All in all chicken strip convos can be fun when peoples panties aren't all in a bundle. Squids get a hold of every topic and ruin it... pretty soon we're squids because we buy nice gear because it looks too good. It doesn't matter what someones intentions were only the perception of the reader. Some of us like riding the twisties and we get home and see we ground down our tire a little more and it feels good... if this is squidly then I am a squid.

I'll post up when I get a chance although it's not very impressive...
                        95 GSX600F -- GO DUCKS -- 06 R6
                        Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
                        ---
                        I often post mobile; Keep that in mind when I write like a 5th grader

Comment

Originally posted by niqbales View Post
                          It is the balls that matter... I hope...

OP: It's riding season so everyone is being annoyed by all the squids riding around showing off. I don't think chicken strips matter TOO much but at the same time I know how squidly someone is when I see 4" chicken strips and flat rubber in the middle. All in all chicken strip convos can be fun when peoples panties aren't all in a bundle. Squids get a hold of every topic and ruin it... pretty soon we're squids because we buy nice gear because it looks too good. It doesn't matter what someones intentions were only the perception of the reader. Some of us like riding the twisties and we get home and see we ground down our tire a little more and it feels good... if this is squidly then I am a squid.

I'll post up when I get a chance although it's not very impressive...
                          Not true. just cause they have chicken strips doesnt mean their squids. i am an excellent rider, but I do a LOT of highway driving to work and back. Dont get much time to spend in the twisties. Doesnt mean i dont know how to ride, just dont get the time to. if you want me too, ill go take a belt sander and sand down the sides of my tires to impress you guys
                          Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                          Current Bikes:
                          1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Originally posted by STULER View Post
                            Not true. just cause they have chicken strips doesnt mean their squids. i am an excellent rider, but I do a LOT of highway driving to work and back. Dont get much time to spend in the twisties. Doesnt mean i dont know how to ride, just dont get the time to. if you want me too, ill go take a belt sander and sand down the sides of my tires to impress you guys
                            Thank you, you validate my overall point even more that outward appearance is not a good way to judge squidlyness... I have the same issue on my Kat, i ride 60 miles round trip to work on the interstate. At a certain point the people pointing out the squids based off appearance become exactly what they're calling others in that appearance trumps reality.
                            95 GSX600F -- GO DUCKS -- 06 R6
                            Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
                            ---
                            I often post mobile; Keep that in mind when I write like a 5th grader

Comment

I don't think I've ever really looked at anyone elses chicken strips but I watch my own, and tire wear in general. Not a big deal..
                              sigpic2006 GSX600F

Comment

Working...
                              X