No announcement yet.
X

2006 Kat 600 loudest slip on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know 5forty2 is looking for a Scorpion slip-on.
    1992- project katfighter
    2005- GSXR750
    2001- TL1000R
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
    www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Originally posted by JHILDE View Post
      There was an awesome looking copper one at the 11 Rally with dual Titanium M4's. It sounded great and even shot blue flames out of the exhaust until Wheeler tuned it.

Wow, I had one just like that in my garage for a day or two. It was a nice bike if you are in to that kind of thing .

I hate loud bikes. I love my stock exhaust. Mind you, the stock pre exhaust is louder than the post exhaust. I thought all of those comments about them sounding like a sewing machine were BS from folks that have never heard an actual sewing machine until I heard Tim bring his 600 down the drive.

But I digress, I picked up a micron can for my bike for after my motor swap. My stock 600 exhaust just won't work on my 750 motor. It's going to be louder than stock, but I think/hope not louder than Tim's v&h. Even though it's gonna be louder than I like, it's way sexy and that makes up for the noise :
      Get over yourself. For me to think you are an idiot, I would first need to think of you.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spyderturbo007 View Post
        Well, if that's the case, I'm tempted to rip off the Scorpion and put the stock exhaust back on because I hate that d#$n thing. Anyone want to buy an exhaust....I'll sell it cheap.
        I would be interested, pm me a price.
        Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

I've hured yosh, scorpion and d&d on a katana I just put a d&d on mine in place of the scorpion really happy with it and yes its loud.

Comment

i love loud... lol i ordered the shorty moto gp exhaust from ebay and cant wait till it gets here! i want my 05 600 to scream!

Comment

Originally posted by JMiller05Kat View Post
              i love loud... lol i ordered the shorty moto gp exhaust from ebay and cant wait till it gets here! i want my 05 600 to scream!
              1992- project katfighter
              2005- GSXR750
              2001- TL1000R
              http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
              www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
              KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
              KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

You didnt order a jet kit to go with it. Have fun tuning that.

Comment

i love loud...
                  Buy a Harley, done.

Comment

I just disconnected the exhaust from the header and run that. Louder and Less back pressure equals faster!!!
                    A fool can't act wise, but the wise can act a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
                      Buy a Harley, done.
                      maybe when im 40, ive got glasspacks on my 5.0 for that sound as of now.

Comment

Originally posted by 02redkat View Post
                        I just disconnected the exhaust from the header and run that. Louder and Less back pressure equals faster!!!

Comment

That was sarcastic. I actially still even have stock. I kinda like that I can start up my bike and not completly annoy my neighbors
                          A fool can't act wise, but the wise can act a fool.

Comment

D&D is pretty the much the loudest. Has a nice low rumble at idle and wails on the highway.

Comment

Originally posted by 02redkat View Post
                              That was sarcastic.
                              Don't do that. It's hard too tell sarcasm over the interweb. Remember you're on Katriders.com. Some nit wit is gonna try that and than think they need a new front sprocket.

Comment

Im personally about to run a Hotbodies slip on megaphone w bafflles made for a gsxr 1000 but tailored to my pre

Comment

Working...
                                X