X

2006 Kat 600 loudest slip on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Kat 600 loudest slip on?

I'm looking for the loudest and most obnoxious slip on pipe avaliable, any suggestions?
    "Don't steal, the government hates competition."
    "The greatest threat to religion is a man thinking for himself."
    "You could think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to stop thinking."

Why in the hell would you pay 63 bucks for 5 bucks worth of parts you can get at the auto parts store? That's just stupid.

Comment

I would not put that on my Kat, bought or built.. but I guarantee you wont find anything louder or more obnoxious.

Comment

Loudest and most obnoxious without gettin something you can make for 5-10 bucks... I'd have to say the Delkevic 200mm Mini. Have a video of one on my bike on this page. http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130&page=20
        1992- project katfighter
        2005- GSXR750
        2001- TL1000R
        http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
        www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
        KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
        KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

I have one simple question. Why?

Your answer will direct my further posting on the subject.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
          You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Why is a great question, although I did have the loud pipe on mine, notice it is not on anymore, a few good reasons for that.
            1992- project katfighter
            2005- GSXR750
            2001- TL1000R
            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
            www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
            KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
            KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

I just got D&D and I'm pretty happy with it. Sounds good not to loud in my opinion

Comment

I say to each his/her own...if u like it loud that's your choice. My last bike was extremely quite...my Kat had a huge, loud muffler on it when I bought it. I think the baffles have even been removed. I had planned on replacing it, but I have sorta grown to like the sound of my bike the way it is. Thinking I'll leave it on.
                Still riding on back sissy girl???

Comment

Originally posted by cameron32391 View Post
                  I just got D&D and I'm pretty happy with it. Sounds good not to loud in my opinion
                  I tend to agree.....I like mine.
                  Attached Files
                  sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                  ------------------------------------------
                  89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                  96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
                    I have one simple question. Why?

Your answer will direct my further posting on the subject.
                    +1

Mine came with a racing exhaust that gave me a headache and pi$$ed off the neighbours along half the suburb if I came in late at night. Was also hard to tune for. It now runs better and sounds better with a bung in it!

It certainly didn't stop people driving out in front of me or changing lanes on me either.

Comment

I see the gestapo have been here....

Originally posted by TRPUT View Post

It certainly didn't stop people driving out in front of me or changing lanes on me either.
                      Covering your bike with strobe lights and riding around in a Bozo-the-clown costume wouldn't stop people from pulling out in front of you, or trying to run you off the road.
                      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

some retard on an older, wrecked and poorly fixed Ninja had one of those stupid things (in the ebay link above) on his bike. Loud - Yes. Obnoxious - Yes. Add any safety to his riding - No. In fact he came up beside me at a red light (I was in my cage getting some shopping done) and wouldn't leave the throttle alone. I have never wanted to run over a motorcyclist more in my life. Plus he was squidding it up like an idiot. Don't ride like a moron, anticipate stupid drivers and you'll be fine. No need to be a jackass with the loudest pipe you can get.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
                          Covering your bike with strobe lights and riding around in a Bozo-the-clown costume wouldn't stop people from pulling out in front of you, or trying to run you off the road.
                          I already look like a clown - hadn't tried the strobe lights though.

Comment

Originally posted by TRPUT View Post
                            I already look like a clown - hadn't tried the strobe lights though.
                            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                            ------------------------------------------
                            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Working...
                            X