X

Lowered. Terrified.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foxox View Post
    I've been filing the manual/packaging for all of my Sears/Craftsman stuff so that they can't give me any BS about it not having a warranty if I ever need to bring it in.

I saw the "Forever Full" warranty sticker on at least one of the torque wrenches this weekend in Sears and took a pic:

Eww beam wrenches. I prefer the click-type wrenches a lot more. The Lowe's by me has their Kobalt brand t-wrench for 70 bucks for a 3/8 drive and 100 for a 1/2 drive. I'm debating going to pick one up. Anyone know of the quality on the Kobalt brand?

Comment

Originally posted by adalgiso View Post
      Eww beam wrenches. I prefer the click-type wrenches a lot more. The Lowe's by me has their Kobalt brand t-wrench for 70 bucks for a 3/8 drive and 100 for a 1/2 drive. I'm debating going to pick one up. Anyone know of the quality on the Kobalt brand?
      I own this by Kobalt:

Pliers are pliers, but the teeth line up right and the diagonal cutter edge hasn't worn down. The rubber grips have twisted on the handles a couple of times while really trying to yank things, which is annoying.

Comment

Yeah I have a bunch of other tools from Kobalt too and they've been holding up pretty well. All my sockets and screwdrivers are Kobalt, but haven't been able to use one of their t-wrenches yet. I really need a set of air tools and a compressor.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
          Oh great, now I'm getting worried. I really don't like the idea of riding anything equipped with break calipers...

--> Sorry Bob, couldn't resist the lighthearted jab... :P
          Well it's true breaks just slow you down

AH: you got me twice! That's Brake Calipers!
          Last edited by bob393; 11-16-2010, 04:48 PM. Reason: Spelling
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110816

1994 GSX750F Katana with:

Michelin Pilot Road 2's, 120/70, 150/70,
          Race Tech 1.0kg springs with 25mm preload,
          R6 rear shock w/14.3kg Eibach spring,
          1" Soupys bar risers, Zero Gravity windshield,
          RK GXW Gold Chain, My own fender eliminator,
          3BBB turn signal mirrors,
          Black painted seat and rear trim,
          Nelson-Rigg CL-135, CL-150, CL-950.

Comment