No announcement yet.
X

HAS ANYONE TRIED THESE?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REI and competitors sell a brand of underwear that can be hand washed easily and dries quickly. Their ad slogan is "Two weeks, eight countries, one pair of underwear."
    "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

I'll go comando
      sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Ever had "the boys" work their way between you and the seat when shifting through some corners ? You'd change your "commado" way of thinking in a hurry once you sit on your boys setting up for a corner .... And boxers ain't much better .
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

why are you guys worried about underwear when ever I ride my crotch sweats sometimes I open my zipper for a ram air cooling effect. ok not really but I thought about it before like when you ride with shorts on and lift your knees a little to get a good draft going in. ok I’m off topic now but couldn't resist. Just ditch the underwear when you ride and buy some when you get to you destination.

Comment

I use a couple pairs of bicycle-designed wicking underwear for the longest trips, in part because they dry in about 10 minutes after being hand-washed. But I agree, commando is the way to go most of the time.

Originally posted by md86
            Ever had "the boys" work their way between you and the seat when shifting through some corners ? You'd change your "commado" way of thinking in a hurry once you sit on your boys setting up for a corner .... And boxers ain't much better .

You need a better seat...
            Actually, I find if I do wear underwear, I have a much harder time getting them out from under me if they migrate southwards...

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Happens with stock or the Corbin . Climbing around back and forth for the turns, and when the boys dangle ..... recipe for disaster . "Migration" is ok , but it's when the got too much room to roam I run into trouble . Gotsta keep the boys penned-up .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Re: HAS ANYONE TRIED THESE?...

Originally posted by Jax
                Originally posted by tdrcomm
                ...Each package contains five compact pairs of individually wrapped disposable underwear that can fit in the palm of your hand.
                www.onederwear.com
                Wait a second?!!? They are underwear right!?!? Why would you put them on your hands...wouldn't they be gloves?!? Also you can buy another similar product and then you could ride all day long and just throw them away later...never stopping...but they are called Depend's....

Find confidence & comfort with Depend® underwear & bladder leakage products. Try a free sample or coupon to discover your perfect size.

For extra long rides:

WORKS GREAT! Especially if you have had that pot of coffee before you started.
                It's not speed that kills, it's the deceleration!

Experience is a hard teacher. She gives you the test first, and then teaches the lesson.

TXSBR.com Alais: TexasSportBiker

Comment

Working...
                X