X

HAS ANYONE TRIED THESE?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAS ANYONE TRIED THESE?...

Next overnight ride I'm going to try these. They make socks, too.

OneDerWear is an ultra-light disposable underwear created for traveling. Designed to provide the utmost comfort and convenience, OneDerWear disposable underwear is 100% cotton and ideally packaged for maximum space efficiency. Each package contains five compact pairs of individually wrapped disposable underwear that can fit in the palm of your hand. With OneDerWear, you simply wear and toss! By the end of your trip, you'll be surprised to find plenty of luggage space for gifts and souvenirs.
    sigpic

I have not tried that. Its an interesting concept, and would definitely make the journey home a little lighter. I'm wondering about the comfort of them. Perosnally myself, in the past I have actually kept articles of clothing that probably should have been thrown out, specifically for travel and a lighter return.

thanks

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

It is an interesting concept.... I guess it's cheaper than shipping dirty clothes back home to yourself...
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

My underwear doesn't take that much space in the first place
        Guylaine
        Try and keep up now

Comment

A friend of mine did this during a two week trip to Europe. He purchased enough cheap boxers and socks for the entire trip and he just threw them away after he used them. That way he was not carrying extra weight plus as the trip went on he had more space for things he purchased on the way.

Comment

i do the same with old t-shirts and such.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Re: HAS ANYONE TRIED THESE?...

Originally posted by tdrcomm
              ...Each package contains five compact pairs of individually wrapped disposable underwear that can fit in the palm of your hand.
              www.onederwear.com
              Wait a second?!!? They are underwear right!?!? Why would you put them on your hands...wouldn't they be gloves?!? Also you can buy another similar product and then you could ride all day long and just throw them away later...never stopping...but they are called Depend's....

Find confidence & comfort with DependŽ underwear & bladder leakage products. Try a free sample or coupon to discover your perfect size.

For extra long rides:

Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Good invention.
                "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by GSkyX-R1000
                  My underwear doesn't take that much space in the first place
                  Three postage stamps and two feet of string. Perfect riding gear.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jax
                    ...Each package contains five compact pairs of individually wrapped disposable underwear that can fit in the palm of your hand.
                    www.onederwear.com
                    Wait a second?!!? They are underwear right!?!? Why would you put them on your hands...wouldn't they be gloves?!? Also you can buy another similar product and then you could ride all day long and just throw them away later...never stopping...but they are called Depend's....

Find confidence & comfort with DependŽ underwear & bladder leakage products. Try a free sample or coupon to discover your perfect size.

For extra long rides:

I think that's called "pulling a crazy astronaunt" now.
                    -Steve

sigpic
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by steves
                      Originally posted by Jax
                      www.onederwear.com

For extra long rides:

I think that's called "pulling a crazy astronaunt" now.

OMG!!! That's funny!
                      sigpic

Comment

just dont wear any underwear, its work for me all these years.

Comment

Considering the price, might as well buy the regular ones at the local WalMart, toss em if you need to. No need to buy a specific brand just to throw them away.
                          What used to scare me is now only mildly interesting

Comment

I stopped using underwear years ago! What's the point? Besides, how much space does 5 pieces of underwear take anyway?

Comment

no kidding.....Commando is the way to go...make sure to ride in a pair of shorts so the wind fills up the legs and makes a good ride GRRRRREAT!

Comment

Working...
                              X