No announcement yet.
X

my fighter in progress

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You probably unintentionally answered many of the questions that I have been having. Thanks for that. I've been hesitant to start tearing them apart, sounds like I was trying to over complicate things. In the future it would be nice to control spark. Also good to know about the map sensor. Thanks again man! Cant wait to see what you tackle next.

Comment

• Nice man!
      Just joined the boards and all I have done so far is introduced myself and read this entire thread. Awesome job!
      I'm looking to build a streetfighter over the winter so this thread is inspiring. I'm over in Milford so I'll definitely see ya at the bike nights next spring!

Keep up the nice build.

Comment

• I had a set of those fieldsheer bags when I had my Katana, wonderful pieces of kit ESPECIALLY for the price.
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

• They are great, especially for what I paid for them.

Welcome to the site Rollo, I appreciate you taking interest in my build. If you need help with your build Im only a PM and 20 min away
          1992- project katfighter
          2005- GSXR750
          2001- TL1000R
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
          www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

• Originally posted by cintidude04 View Post
            They are great, especially for what I paid for them.

Welcome to the site Rollo, I appreciate you taking interest in my build. If you need help with your build Im only a PM and 20 min away
            Hey now, we all know what the best side of the river is

I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

• Lol absolutely do
              We need to go riding sometime next season on at least one of the 3 days you ride throughout the year.
              1992- project katfighter
              2005- GSXR750
              2001- TL1000R
              www.lunchtimecigar.com

Comment

Lol absolutely do
                We need to go riding sometime next season on at least one of the 3 days you ride throughout the year.
                Hey now...I got out a few times this year

Comment

I was hoping you'd say that.

It was a hard year in the tri-state for riding. Most rainfall for a year in
                  Cincy since they started keeping records! Must have been hard building up a bike and getting rained out so often. Next year will be better!

Sorry for starting a river war... although there are some really nice rides over there.

Comment

• Next season we will have to hit up 10 and 22 in nky. Great roads, best near us.
                    1992- project katfighter
                    2005- GSXR750
                    2001- TL1000R
                    www.lunchtimecigar.com

Comment

• Recieved several new parts in the mail today, including the gsx650f wiring harness, O2/lamda sensor/contoller, and headlight retrofitted with HIDs

1992- project katfighter
                      2005- GSXR750
                      2001- TL1000R
                      www.lunchtimecigar.com

Comment

• Sweet! I love new goodies!
                        Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

• cant wait to see what it looks like mounted and at night.
                          "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
                          1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
                          2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

• Did a little wire work today. Scavenged througn a wiring harness an picked up connectors and wiring for the TPS/IAT sensor and for the injectors. Cleaned up the wiring a little and removed un used wiring and connections. Also made a mock mount for the fuel pressure regulator. That will be it's general location, but not how it will be mounted on the finished product.
                            1992- project katfighter
                            2005- GSXR750
                            2001- TL1000R
                            www.lunchtimecigar.com

Comment

• holy huge FPR batman! Looking good man... i cant wait for you to get it running!

Comment

• so Cinitidude how many people actually recognize your bike as being a katana?

Comment

Working...
                                X