2005- GSXR750
    2001- TL1000R
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
    www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

WOW .... very well done! excellent work.
      Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
      Tony
      94 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by cintidude04 View Post
        Nice work with the tail.
        Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post
        WOW .... very well done! excellent work.
        Thanks guys! I always appreciate the compliments!

Comment

DAMN! someone has been busy. looking good!
          never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Thank you guys for all your kind words and support through out this but I'm sad to say that this is coming to an end, well it has come to an end. This was my first bike and I learned a lot about the Kat, more than the average Kat rider i'd say, could completely tear it down and rebuild her in less than a day since I've had it apart so many times. I also learned a lot about trying to find lines that look good, not easy with the kat at all, and the fabrication end of things has been a lot of extra experience including the tail section, swapping swing arms, the front end swap and the unfinished fuel injection into the bike and doing things that should not be done to these bikes. It has been a lot of fun! I never regret anything that I did to this bike but, and I'd hate to say it on here but I found a better bike to work with. I'm moving up to the B12, at first I thought about just using the motor but fell in love with the frame. I'll still be around watching others build, the kat being my first bike, i will always have a spot in my heart for it. I just know what its like to go through a thread and get to the end to go what happened with this?? and wanted to explain why there may not be progress for a while. I've held on to the frame and subframe i made and maybe someday I will continue with it as a side project but as for now everything will be on hold.

Thanks again
            Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
              Thank you guys for all your kind words and support through out this but I'm sad to say that this is coming to an end, well it has come to an end. This was my first bike and I learned a lot about the Kat, more than the average Kat rider i'd say, could completely tear it down and rebuild her in less than a day since I've had it apart so many times. I also learned a lot about trying to find lines that look good, not easy with the kat at all, and the fabrication end of things has been a lot of extra experience including the tail section, swapping swing arms, the front end swap and the unfinished fuel injection into the bike and doing things that should not be done to these bikes. It has been a lot of fun! I never regret anything that I did to this bike but, and I'd hate to say it on here but I found a better bike to work with. I'm moving up to the B12, at first I thought about just using the motor but fell in love with the frame. I'll still be around watching others build, the kat being my first bike, i will always have a spot in my heart for it. I just know what its like to go through a thread and get to the end to go what happened with this?? and wanted to explain why there may not be progress for a while. I've held on to the frame and subframe i made and maybe someday I will continue with it as a side project but as for now everything will be on hold.

Thanks again
              Nick

.... I was looking forward to your progress. especially in the EFI end of things. You had approached it from a different perspective than other write ups have. I would like to know how well that turned out.

But it's good to know that your still creating, just on a different canvas.

Before you leave us hanging without any more progress. Can you share some pics of your gsx650 TB boot spacers and possibly some insight on them?
              Last edited by il_ragazzo; 03-05-2012, 09:01 PM.
              Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
              Tony
              94 Katana 600

Comment

Oh I'll still be around, i was thinking that I may still throw pictures and progress of the EFI on here, when I get around to doing it to the bandit. Its essentially the same motor, just bigger.... with soo much more potential. I was going to try to hurry up and minimize the EFI but with the recent turn of events I'll be taking my time to make sure I get it all right. And since I still have a 600 head I can toss a couple pictures of what I had going so far in a couple days.

The bandit wont stay stock, I've kept the busa front end as well as the SSSA from the VFR and all the EFI stuff that I have collected. And the bandit needs work to begin with but the motor sounds great so I had to jump on it.

I like these oil burners for whatever reason, if it werent for the great deal I got on the bandit I would have kept going with the kat. I just hate when your going through a thread and it dies with out explanation, its kinda irritating when they are right in the middle of something that your trying to figure out... so I know what your saying.

Comment

Good, defiantly keep us posted I know there are a few people here who are trying to EFI big bore oil cooled motors. And we all have different setups and so far I don't think anyone has got one running using modded TB off another bike yet. So the more info we have on the subject to more likely one of us will solve some issues.
                  Tony
                  94 Katana 600

Comment

Glad you've found a platform your are even more happy with than the kat. Definitely stick around so we can compare notes
                    1992- project katfighter
                    2005- GSXR750
                    2001- TL1000R
                    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
                    www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
                    KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
                    KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Working...
                    X