X

Things People Ask You To Do While You Are Stopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by foxox View Post
    Last week, I wore my gear to a Halloween party at the lab since I was too lazy to make a real costume and figured I could just be "biker dude" (another guy was going to be "hockey dude" so it was alright). Well, I got the "Whoa did you ride in??" from several people and had to tell the truth that I was just wearing it to look cool :P
    Last year I clipped a pair of wings to the back of my jacket and told everyone I was a 'Hell's Tinkerbell'
    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
      Last year I clipped a pair of wings to the back of my jacket and told everyone I was a 'Hell's Tinkerbell'
      It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax View Post
        "If I'm going to die I might as well be on my bike because it is a long bumpy ride to hell"

Originally posted by 1FSTKAT View Post
        "Can I have a ride?" Either from male or female.
        Are you sure they are male and not Bi-curious?
        Last edited by daemon600; 11-09-2010, 11:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
        If you can't eat it, or hump it.
        pi ss on it and walk away

Comment

• I showed this girl at a pub my bike (KTM 400exc) and she says "did you ride that here?" - I say "well, I didn't push it here if that's what ya mean."

She says she used to ride a CBR600 and that's when I have a Katana at home. She says "oh, a can of tuna?".

Me - "Nice one, but it runs mint and I like it."

Comment

• I hate when people call it a "can of tuna" ****es me off, they think it's slow just because it's not a Gixxer, and that's def. not the case...

Comment

• Originally posted by 95kat650 View Post
              I hate when people call it a "can of tuna" ****es me off, they think it's slow just because it's not a Gixxer, and that's def. not the case...
              I love when people call it a can of tuna. I actually wanted to get the license plate CKNOFDC - think about it.
              "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

• I would but I've never been able to carry a tuna!
                Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• As i let a friend hop on to go for a ride around the court, "Wheres the stick shift"

Said he had ridden before and frequently

Comment

• *laying on the ground* "where did your other buddy go?"
                    "what buddy"
                    "oh, were were chasing two bikes"
                    "not me"
                    *then my buddy who came to assist me shows up on his bike, GREAT* lol
                    "even one weak point is a weak point, DON'T MAKE ANY!" ~me

2006 turboed kat
                    2004 marauder 800

Comment

• A drunk chick hopped on my bike at a red light in downtown providence, RI one night, and asked for a ride.

Comment

• "How much?"
                        1996 Katana 600. D&D Custom Paint Job, Vance and Hines Full System, factory pro jet kit.

Comment

• Had to read through the whole thing again. Too funny.

Comment

• random guy: "what year is this bike"
                            me: "06"
                            random guy: "really? the headlight looks odd"...
                            i was more ****ed off than anything because he was the snobby richy guy on a ducati that couldnt ride for crap... i shoulda came back... "i hear that about your mom's headlights"..... always think of the best things an hour after the fact!! lol

Originally posted by dieselguy65 View Post
                            Well, when I bought my fj1100, i rode it home, was married at time and never mentioned a word to wife about buying a bike. I rode right up on front walk outside door. she comes out and says 'what the hell is that?'
                            my reply 'at your age i would think you know what a motorcycle is!'
                            needless to say the whole thing didnt go over very well.
                            THATS AWESOME!? i bet my woman would say, "did you buy 2, one for me?

standing in line with my buddy at cousin's subs, as im walking to get my drink while there making the sub, this little kid with a not oh so bad looking mom, is like whoaaa cool helmet.. so i had to let him touch it and look at it... that completely made my day....

then allllwaayyysss get the... so and so died on a motorcycle, oh while your cousin was on patrol last night, there was a fatal motorcycle accident... i swear i hear about every accident involving a motorcycle for the past 20years.... although the only one that stuck was... well your cousin died on a motorcycle....... yea, that stuck hard....
                            Last edited by mstngsrule68; 11-12-2010, 03:32 AM. Reason: thought of more stuff to add to the most awsome thread of a lifetime!!!
                            "even one weak point is a weak point, DON'T MAKE ANY!" ~me

2006 turboed kat
                            2004 marauder 800

Comment

• Originally posted by Katana600Tao View Post
                              I got that one today in the parking lot of Walgreens. Guy's all "little cold to be riding huh?"
                              I've gotten this countless times but the best was the other day. I saw a guy with a flat tire so I stopped to see if I could help. The first thing he said was isn't it a bit cold to be riding that bike. I quickly responded with not as cold as you will be standing here changing your tire yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1FSTKAT View Post
                                I love when people call it a can of tuna. I actually wanted to get the license plate CKNOFDC - think about it.
                                THAT'S AWESOME!

Originally posted by xx2fast4uxx View Post
                                A drunk chick hopped on my bike at a red light in downtown providence, RI one night, and asked for a ride.
                                HAHAHA I believe it! I'm in Warwick but that happens to me in gansett especially by the Guard house. By the clubs in Prov?
                                Last edited by EEEMB; 11-13-2010, 02:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                                sigpic

Ride the twisties!

2000 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

Working...
                                X