No announcement yet.
X

Things People Ask You To Do While You Are Stopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would tell these people something I found I've liked to tell people like this in the past. Don't be dumb.

Comment

• My fav is when they motion for me to pop a wheelie. Just goes to show you what they would do if they had a bike!!
      It's not considered cheating if it's a motorcycle, right???

2006 Katana 750

Comment

• Hell I would ask some other bikers to pop a wheelie. It woudl be those in squid gear.....

I wouldnt pop one on mine though...
        I am a Penn State fanatic.
        Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

• Originally posted by skelley5 View Post
          My fav is when they motion for me to pop a wheelie. Just goes to show you what they would do if they had a bike!!
          It doesn't show what they would do if they had a bike. It just shows the stereotype that "most" people classify riders in.

Comment

• sigpic

Ride the twisties!

2000 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

• i should down grade to a R6
              -100% JEDI-

Comment

• Keep this alive!
                2006 Katana 600
                sigpic

Comment

• riding my 83 gs650 project the trans locked up on me while shifting into second. I got it back into first and got it into a parking lot to take a peak and play with it. It would lock up everytime I'd get it in second. I start to limp it home. There is a group of hoodrat kids that sees this whole debacle and they start yelling "WHEELIE, WHEELIE!" One of them stands in my path with his arms across his chest like a dumb *** as I'm trying to limp out of the parking lot. Well, all of a sudden wouldn't ya know my "throttle stuck and brakes stopped working" at just the worst moment for him to be standing infront of a moving vehicle. God I hate stupid ghetto hood rat kids...

Comment

• I ride in full gear with a dark tinted shield. I don't generally look at the people around me at a stop so maybe they decide to leave me alone. Either that or it's because it's always hot as hell down here so people are all shut up in their cages with the A/C raging.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spindrift187 View Post
                      Seriously dude, have some standards.
                      standards are ok, but high standards suck! A girl like that will likely give you an outstanding story (although i've also had some flukes) and hopefully nothing more. I would like to throw in some pun comparing rubber to rubber and safety but I'm not comming up with one right now.
                      have fun pal.

Comment

• Are you single??? I got that question the last time I rode to the gas station without a shirt (Squidly for only 3/4 of a mile on a straight rode when It was like 102 outside)
                        Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                        Current Bikes:
                        1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

• Originally posted by STULER View Post
                          Are you single??? I got that question the last time I rode to the gas station without a shirt (Squidly for only 3/4 of a mile on a straight rode when It was like 102 outside)
                          ha i would say no, (if she aint good lookin) my girls name is Katana lol

Comment

• My friend asked if I wanted him to scratch my back last weekend...

::coughcough::

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                            -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

• Yeah I get asked a lot, if I'm not scared of dieing. I usually reply with, something is gonna kill yah might as well be having fun, or more people die from AIDS than from motorcycles, are you gonna stop having sex?

Comment

• This is the funiest thread ever!

I have not been asked anything on my Katana yet, but I do see alot of hand motion from kids in cars wanting me to do a wheelie...

I would not want to try a wheelie on a bycicle, much less a 450 machine.... I didnt even do it when I was akid.
                                Do or do not, there is no Try...
                                -Master Yoda

Current Bike; 2005 Katana 750

Comment

Working...
                                X