No announcement yet.
X

Things People Ask You To Do While You Are Stopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my bikes no fairings and kinda ugly but it purrs and very nice throttle. kid with mommy paid bike comes up and sits next to me at a stop light. we both give the head nod he revs his [older stock kawi 636] i rev mine kinda high...... just as he starts to rev his again he dumps the clutch and proceeds to run out into the intersection after his bike cause he feel off the back [never put both feet on the ground and stand while doing that!}. i was dying luckily it wasent busy road. i only wish i had a video camera

Comment

• Originally posted by poscarguy View Post
      my bikes no fairings and kinda ugly but it purrs and very nice throttle. kid with mommy paid bike comes up and sits next to me at a stop light. we both give the head nod he revs his [older stock kawi 636] i rev mine kinda high...... just as he starts to rev his again he dumps the clutch and proceeds to run out into the intersection after his bike cause he feel off the back [never put both feet on the ground and stand while doing that!}. i was dying luckily it wasent busy road. i only wish i had a video camera

Shame that woulda been 10K in the bank on AFV!
      Joker
      The newest addition to the Family!
      sigpic
      stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

• i kno.... the look on his face is something i willl never forget...... nor the look on the girls face that was sitting in the car behind us.... i dont think hell ever get the girls flashing him while riding.... not after that. and the sad thing is i kno he's still gonna be doing that i hope he learned his lesson but probably not

Comment

• Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
          Just get the local dealer to pass along any 18-24 year olds that bought a SS bike, and buy 500k life insurance on them for the first year, since you can buy insurance with out them even knowing.

All it takes is 1...

but that might be a bit morbid.

Krey
          walmart used to do this. got caught with millian dollar life insurance policies on people like baggers and cart pushers.....lol.

Comment

• This is awesome i spend two days at work looking thru this thread... where i live i dont have anyone flashing or saying anything to me (YET) maybe i dont ride everyday thats why....
            2002 Suzuki GSX-750F
            2007 Subaru Impreza
            2010 Nissan Altima 2.5S

Comment

• Neighbor flagged me down and asked for a ride, HE said he had never been on one, I said bro we are not picklebacking on my kat, nor any other bike and I rode off...

Comment

• Originally posted by 95kat650 View Post
                Neighbor flagged me down and asked for a ride, HE said he had never been on one, I said bro we are not picklebacking on my kat, nor any other bike and I rode off...

LMAO!!!! Picklebacking Haven't heard that one before.

Comment

• haha what else do you call it then? That's all I've ever known

Comment

• i wasnt riding but my buddy came out to the garage when i was trying to get my new kat running and he told me i should "Plug in my SCOOTER" and starts laughing his *** off. So the next day when she is running good i tell him to get on the back and took him for a ride. He cried like a little b**ch and was yelling slow down slow down, the fuinniest thing was i only got up to third gear haha. Now everytime i ask about my so called scooter he gets embarrassed and walks away lol

Comment

• Originally posted by franky_402 View Post
                      i wasnt riding but my buddy came out to the garage when i was trying to get my new kat running and he told me i should "Plug in my SCOOTER" and starts laughing his *** off. So the next day when she is running good i tell him to get on the back and took him for a ride. He cried like a little b**ch and was yelling slow down slow down, the fuinniest thing was i only got up to third gear haha. Now everytime i ask about my so called scooter he gets embarrassed and walks away lol
                      IDK...The funniest thing might be you picklebacking with your buddy!

(jeeze...I almost wet myself laughing at that "picklebacking". I am so using that one now!)
                      2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
                      BMC Notorious 918 HT
                      2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

• I can't believe no one has heard that term, lol glad to inform people of the new lingo...

Comment

• Originally posted by CenCalKat View Post
                          IDK...The funniest thing might be you picklebacking with your buddy!

(jeeze...I almost wet myself laughing at that "picklebacking". I am so using that one now!)
                          he could pass as a chick tho,once we got him tipsy and convinced him to put on my cousins dress and makeup I sent a pic to my girl at the time. Got a call a few minutes later se was flipping out askin what girl I was with. He filled the chest area of the dress better than my cousin haha

Comment

• Originally posted by franky_402 View Post
                            he could pass as a chick tho,once we got him tipsy and convinced him to put on my cousins dress and makeup I sent a pic to my girl at the time. Got a call a few minutes later se was flipping out askin what girl I was with. He filled the chest area of the dress better than my cousin haha
                            WE NEED PICS!!!!
                            2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
                            BMC Notorious 918 HT
                            2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

• I have been asked a lot of stuffs by my co-workers who didnt know a damn thing about motorcycling..

"Do you need license to drive one around ??"
                              I was like except for Chuck Norris, everybody else needs one!!

"Isnt it so dangerous to drive on roads??"
                              Nope.. Its a lot safer than jay-walking in the middle of intersection!!! dumbass!!

"Are you permitted to ride them into i95 (interstate 95)??
                              No.. I was only allowed to park them at my place.. but figured out I outrun the cops!!

"are there special roads to drive these??'
                              Do I look like I am riding a space ship???
                              Regards
                              sigpic
                              2005 Katana 600

Comment

• its amazing how shallow the gene pool is in some areas...
                                bippity-boppity- BACON

"Chatbox slayer..."

Comment

Working...
                                X