X

Pigs got me, finally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pigs got me, finally

In attempting to avoid death at the hands of a semitrailer steering into me I took yesterday the instant decision to drop 2 gears and get the hell out of dodge. This was interpreted by the sneaky pig with the radar as an ideal opportunity for some fun and the brief pursuit resulted in a megafine and enough damage to my licence to guarantee my riding around like I am on a scooter. Cops don't care about mitigating circumstances. Sorry, just mad like hell and need to vent. Speed kills my ***. Idiots, drunks, incompetants and sheer bad luck kill. Being told how to ride by some *** that was ****ting his nappies when I riding Ducatis was enough to make me cleave his head in two. I now have 3 years of being good. Don't like being good. No fun. Any cops on this forum, tough, get a better job.

Fight it in court!

Comment

IBTL. This is going to go over well.

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Such eloquence.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Chances are you can only fight the ticket if you have a way of proving that you had to speed up to avoid an accident.... (like you had a bike mounted camera on at the time or a helmet cam).

Otherwise, you'll probably be outta luck because it'll be the cops word vs. yours, and we all know how that'll play out in court... lol

Look on the bright side though.... at least you just got a ticket and didn't get crushed by that truck instead.
          Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

Only words of wisdom I can offer is to always remember to SEE: Scan the roadway for potential hazards - potholes, a**holes, etc. Evaluate the hazard and formulate an escape route. Execute the plan if needed. Always think that the others on the road can't see you - which for most - they truly can't with their face in their lap texting, or calling or looking at the gps instead of focusing on controlling the vehicle. While it stings to get a fine, it sure is far better than being turned into a road crayon.
            2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
            2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

Comment

Then ****ing slow down. *ding**ding**ding* winner.
                No need to be flying by trucks acting like your the man. The cops doing his job tracking down people like you. Get over it.

Comment

I smell tard.
                  90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                  I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                  Originally posted by soulless kaos
                  but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Wow... Gee guess on that note I will go get a better job.... NOT.

We just write em as we see em. I have even paid my own fair share cause I was the one controlling the vehicle. My responsibility. Although...Attitude does have alot to do with whether a ticket gets written or not.

Comment

From the OP's intro thread:

Originally posted by scottyj View Post
                      Took me a long time to recover from last friend I put in ground, but life goes on. A timely reminder to keep active in assessing risks, all the time.
                      Scott J
                      Brisbane Australia
                      93 1100....big kitty!

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it...

Comment

if you want to ride like a douche bag dont cry like a school girl when you get a ticket
                        Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Originally posted by rexazz2 View Post
                          if you want to ride like a douche bag dont cry like a school girl when you get a ticket

+1

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                          You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

+1!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Ditto!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X