X

OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN :cry: !! LONG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chriskatana
    They will sell it back to me for 650, but I'd have to sell it out of state or part it, and I'm not up for all that.. I'll just have to suck it up.
    Really sorry to hear of the crash Chris, and I'm glad you're ok. I'm a two-time loser myself. Trust me, I know how crashing feels--physically, emotionally, and economically).

Did you own the bike outright, or do you still owe something on it?

It might be worth buying it back, and putting it back together over a long period of time.

Not only will it bring you a sense of accomplishment, it will keep you connected to riding, so that when you're ready, she'll be ready too.

Just a thought, but it is more $$ out of the bank, and I'm not sure if your state will let you re-title a bike that the ins. co. has rated totaled.

Still...it's fun putting bikes together. You learn a TON.

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

I own it outright, but if I try to recertify it, the work has to be done by a certified rebuilder.. Not me.. so I'll just take the money and lick my wounds. Thanks for all the support. Wingspan's not making life any easier by selling his Tiller but I won't be back on a bike for quite some time.. I'm about 90% recovered already, (physicaly) but I'll be around here for sure..

Thanks again,

Chris

Comment

Chris...I am sure Special K would like first crack at your bike....PM him

Comment

Originally posted by Range
          Chris...I am sure Special K would like first crack at your bike....PM him
          I already emailed him,
          he said not intersted, he's gome back to work full time

Comment

Working...
          X