Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Going from USA to South America on a KAT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man its been a long time since I came to read up on ya, dealing with Thanksgiving and Christmas season.... but I am back to check up on ya...
    nice stories and please please be careful...wanna see ya back to publish this in some kind of book or something... it defineltly has the makings of a good story of some sort.

Peace my Kat brother...and GOD bless..
    1990 GSXR 750 Slingshot(sold)
    1992 GSXF Katana 750(sold 2014)
    1994 GSXF Katana 600 (gave away)
    2007 Suzuki Boulevard C-90 (sold)
    2003 GSX 1300R Hayabusa (purchased 2013)

I MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE BIGGEST DUDE YOUVE SEEN ON A 750 KAT.....

Comment

• Hello Everyone, just want to drop a quick line, THANK YOU ALL for readig my story and been so patience with the updates, everything its going well,
      Happy Hollydays to you all, and God Bless You.....

Comment

• happy holidays to you and yours. and to all a good night.
        never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Originally posted by FDuranCol View Post
          Hello Everyone, just want to drop a quick line, THANK YOU ALL for readig my story and been so patience with the updates, everything its going well,
          Happy Hollydays to you all, and God Bless You.....
          Happy Holidays, and post some updates!
          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• Happy Holidays
            great trip report and looking forward to the next leg of your journey.
            Randy

Comment

• Hey buddy, don't disappear for too long. We'll start thinking the FARC came and took you away!
              Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• Hello everybody.... Happy New Year!!!

let me thank you all for reading this post....

In CostaRica close to Panama we found this Hotel on the road with little cabins that we rented.

In fact we were at 100 degrees!!!!

Last edited by FDuranCol; 01-07-2010, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• Man good to hear from you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you to.

CostaRica and only 3 pics, man you teasing us.

Hope all is well and please post more pics and a proper update on your situation.

All the best

Tok

Comment

• Here the road....

Costa Rica is a beautiful Country, most of old back roads and nice scenery.

Last edited by FDuranCol; 01-07-2010, 12:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• That just beautiful. It doesn't get any better than that.

Comment

• Here on the road, we meet with a German Couple, we shared a coup of coffee and chat for a lit bit.

Look that in the last pic in the up in the mountains and couple of seconds everything became foggy..

Last edited by FDuranCol; 01-07-2010, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• Awesome pics man! Glad you're having a good trip!
                          02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
                          90 GSXR 750/1216
                          96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
                          87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JimG4652 View Post
                            Awesome pics man! Glad you're having a good trip!
                            +1
                            never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• They came from Europe and have no plans on where to go, just cruising the CA roads, they both had a DR650 nicely done for the trip...
                              we share the road for few miles but we couldn't ride at 40 km/h so we said good bye...

Last edited by FDuranCol; 01-07-2010, 02:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Good to hear you're still on the road!

Love the pictures, I especially like the bridge and the road through Costa Rica. Keep 'em coming!

Comment

Working...
                                X