Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Going from USA to South America on a KAT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by delkampg View Post
    its been a little while, hope he's safe
    yeah, me too. I thought his family has his account sign on, but havent see them post anything either......Praying for safe travels....
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

• Ditto. Doesn't he know he makes us nervous when he doesn't post?

Comment

• It's probably hard to wade your way to a computer when you're waist deep in latin vag. Pictures are in order!
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
          It's probably hard to wade your way to a computer when you're waist deep in latin vag. Pictures are in order!
          Where are those NSFW (not safe for work) pics!?
          I invite you to church.

Comment

• ya, where u been? Ive been a little on edge waiting to hear back from ya! I hope your safe
            sigpic
            If everyone rode motorcycles there wouldn't be so many idiot drivers

Comment

• very cool. I too love to travel. and I have gone all the way to Guatemala border. All over Mexico. maybe I¨ll take you idea and go farther next time.
              Roceli

Comment

• Hey dude, how's it going down there?
                I invite you to church.

Comment

• waiting

Man I've been logging on every day just to see if he's back yet. I hope you're alright where ever you may be!

Comment

• First time I came across this thread, and I am amazed! What an amazing trip...now we just have to wait for the return trip! Hope everything is going well and be safe!!
                    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." -- Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut / Yogi Berra

"after the nuclear apocalypse, there will be 6ft tall cockroaches eating twinkies and driving dodge darts, and riding katanas" -- JayBell

Comment

• i'm back!!!!!!!!!!

hello every body, thank you all for been patience and even worry about me, sorry for disappear again but hey.... about couple of weeks isolated on a corner of panama showering with raining water sleeping on a hammock on a wood house (no wi-fi offcourse..)in PORTO BELLO Panama.....with the cuna indians and then about a week here.....

I know you'll ask wtf.... how did he got there...
                      well like this...
                      !
                      !
                      !
                      !
                      !
                      !
                      !
                      !
                      !
                      !
                      !

and they said there are things that money cant buy... well here they dont care for MasterCard... just show me the money....

ok, now i got to recoup, come back from the wildlife..... back to normal... then organize pics and tell the story....

thank you all for watching....

updates coming soon
                      Last edited by FDuranCol; 02-21-2010, 01:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Good to hear from you; looking forward to more pictures!

Comment

• wow. just wow. can't wait!
                          sigpic
                          "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

• good job!!
                            never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• glad you could post some bro. i would have hated to lift that kat off the ground, but i guess money talks
                              Godspeed
                              CSBA #1167
                              Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

• Its a everyday thing over there , putting a bike in a ponga and going up river

Comment

Working...
                                X