Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Going from USA to South America on a KAT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates soon..

Comment

• UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!

This is one fantastic road trip!!! I am totally in awe!
      Between this report and Ron's trip I set in stunned silence! SAW-WHEAT!!
      You're in my prayers for a safe return (after a few more cool adventures on the way back)!
      sigpic

Comment

• Wow
        Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

• sweet pics!!!! Keep them coming!
          Godspeed
          CSBA #1167
          Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

• cool pics .... keep safe.

Comment

• awesome!be safe.
              never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• This is great, it's so cool. Keep posting and keep us updated...

Que Dios Te Bendiga...

Comment

• Al ya casi culminar esta aventura y llegar a tu pais colombia, siento que he vivido todas y cada una de tus azañas, siguiendo dia a dia por esta pagina tu ruta sintiendo y hasta experimentando cada lugar, cada maravilla encontrada. Me han acompañado un cumulo de sentimientos alegria, nostalgia, tristeza al sentirte lejos como quien no tiene rumbo sino alentado por la expectativa de llegar a lugares inesperados de lograr tu proposito de recorrer paso a parte de nuestro bello continente, y al avanzar mucho mas asi el cansancio te acompañe disfrutar esperando ver y sentir siempre cosas nuevas e inimaginables para ti. Gracias a dios y ati hijo por permitirme compartir desde la distancia pero como si estuviese a tu lado, toda esta maravilla.
                  Gracias igualmente a todos los seguidores en esta pagina, desde todos los lugares a los aficionados al motociclismo por sus palabras de aliento por su preocupacion por sus consejos y el animo que le han brindado a mi hijo dios los bendiga hoy y siempre, gracias por sus sentimientos de hermandad, eso me dice que aun existe gente bella y buena en el mundo.
                  Thank´s to everybody god bless you.

Comment

• Originally posted by FDuranCol View Post
                    Gracias igualmente a todos los seguidores en esta pagina, desde todos los lugares a los aficionados al motociclismo por sus palabras de aliento por su preocupacion por sus consejos y el animo que le han brindado a mi hijo dios los bendiga hoy y siempre, gracias por sus sentimientos de hermandad, eso me dice que aun existe gente bella y buena en el mundo.
                    Thank´s to everybody god bless you.
                    Motorcyclists have a bond. It's like a brotherhood, full of people we have never met. Each of us that really love motorcycling are always willing to lend support to any other motorcyclist, whether they are our neighbor, or halfway around the world.
                    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• Hope all is still going well with this adventure. Looking forward to the next update.
                      John,
                      '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
                      sigpic

Comment

• Hello everybody, i´m alive.... lol

I am very sorry for not posting often, i have a ton to catch up, I will be sailing for the next 4 days, i will be posting pics and all the adventure as soon as i can get a good internet.
                        Everything its been going well, i have collected (lol) 6 motorcyclist from England, NewZeland, Alaska, Texas, Illinois, and washington State.
                        so things are going good,
                        Like you guys said, This passion for motorcycles is a bond, we are a band of brothers...

Posting soon
                        Fernando.

Comment

• Great to hear, thanks for letting us know you're still ok.
                          John,
                          '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
                          sigpic

Comment

• It sounds like a gang of you guys now ...

Comment

• Thanks for checking in. I look forward to seeing pictures of the sailing expedition.
                              Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• Thanks for checking in.....i look forward to the next pics....cant believe you pick up so many other doing the same thing you are. That is great! I hope to go across country like that one day.
                                Godspeed
                                CSBA #1167
                                Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Working...
                                X