Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Going from USA to South America on a KAT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, what a trip your on. Hope your good luck continues. How come I cant see pics?Hmm my on my home computer I can view pics just fine!
    Randy
    Last edited by randyt26; 12-15-2009, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skilo47 View Post
      i dont know about that lunch man.

it looks like someone already ate it............
      C'mon i was almost half way when i remember to take a pic!!!!!

Last edited by FDuranCol; 12-15-2009, 06:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• wow.... just wow... just read this entire thing... its crazy to think as i sit here on the east coast someone is riding so far away updating us... as a matter of fact right this very second you could be riding... awesome
        My first bike: 2001 Suzuki GSX-F

Comment

• so how bad does your stomach feel eating spanish food every day for 2 months?

Comment

• C'mon i was almost half way when i remember to take a pic!!!
            HAHA ewwwwwwww.

i hope you packed some pepto bismol...........and maybe a change of underwear to. XD
            " Chaos was the law of nature, Order was the dream of man "

my bike
            95 pre-kat 750

Comment

• Great to see you on the road. Enjoy that weather (it was -12 degrees Celsius here a few days ago).
              Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• it's currently -4 Farenheit here, not sure the translation to C other than f'in cold............
                Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

• 22F here in NE Ohio WINTER SUCKS!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FDuranCol View Post
                    look at this 2 bucks lunch... i'm telling you man........

And Papaya, free for the taking... cant beat that!!!

Thats one thing of the 3rd world countries, First class food, everywhere really cheap and in some cases free!!!

Yes, this is so true. Fresh fruits, fresh meat and food.
                    Wow, this really reminds me of Guyana.
                    -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
                    sigpic

Comment

• sweet pics! Glad your ok, was started to get worried. Keep checking in wit us.
                      Godspeed
                      CSBA #1167
                      Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

• I'm SO GLAD to hear that your bikes weren't stolen!!
                        Keep up the good work.
                        That lunch looked very tasty to me.
                        I invite you to church.

Comment

• Originally posted by randyt26 View Post
                          How come I cant see pics?Hmm my on my home computer I can view pics just fine!
                          Randy
                          my guess is your company has a firewall blocking imageshack (the server that these pictures are stored on). I have the same problem at my work

Comment

• Yep you called it its websense, I thought maybe it was firefox but your right on the money.
                            Thanks

Comment

• Good to hear from you again. That cop story was amazing, you guys are crazy!

Comment

• Good ride

You have bigger balls than me bro,I get p%$#sed going through the border when I go back to UK,and those guy dont try to rob me.Great story and keep safe.I enjoyed reading every word.

Comment

Working...
                                X