Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Going from USA to South America on a KAT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GREAT STORY

FD - your unemployed?

How bout tour guiding trips down to S. America?
    1999 220 KDX
    2003 450 KTM
    2003 Softail Std
    2000 Katana 750
    2004 ZZR1200

Comment

• Originally posted by hinmo View Post
      GREAT STORY

FD - your unemployed?

How bout tour guiding trips down to S. America?
      mmm thatīs a great idea, i though about getting people together and doing an expedition going south...
      i am not employed and iīll be happy just to make enough money for gas, food, and a beer or two.. !!!
      Last edited by FDuranCol; 11-22-2009, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Enjoying your trip immensely thanks for sharing your journey with us. Keep handling your business and stay safe!
        We intimidate those who intimidate others.
        Stay Alert! Stay Alive!

Comment

• sounds like a great trip.look forward to your posts
          TRUST YOUR HANG !

Comment

• bump....looking forward to more pics and info? Hope everything is still going ok for you!
            Godspeed
            CSBA #1167
            Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

• Already in Colombia? Looking forward to hearing from you

Comment

Godspeed
                CSBA #1167
                Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

• too much coca and booze down there, eh? Can't even figure out how to work the camera anymore?!

Keep us updated here!
                  Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• AMAZING!!! I just came across this thread for the first time today, and read the whole thing. I'm a little concerned that you haven't posted updates in a while, please let us all know that you're doing okay! My best hopes and wishes go out to a fellow Katrider!! Rock on!!
                    Cheers!

Comment

• Wow, good thing you know how to haggle and argue with the various polices of Central/South America. I would have disappeared into the abyss at the first police stopping, being completely white and all....
                      Awesome pics!!
                      I invite you to church.

Comment

• Sounds like a great trip! Have fun and be safe!
                        =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

• FDuranCol - Where are you? We haven't heard anything in a while and it makes us nervous.

Comment

• I wouldn't worry too much. Since Columbia is where he's from originally, I'm sure he's doing fine. Would definitely like to see some pictures, though! It's like 11 degrees here, so seeing somewhere tropical would be nice.
                            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• Hey Man not to tell you how to live your life.. but do some research prior to leaving on bot flies . Just a thought and could save you a little bit of a headache.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidblooper View Post
                                Hey Man not to tell you how to live your life.. but do some research prior to leaving on bot flies . Just a thought and could save you a little bit of a headache.
                                what? are you telling him to be careful which INTERNET connections to use?

Comment

Working...
                                X