No announcement yet.
X

To Decal or Not...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

put some decals on in....but dont go over the top.....suzuki accross the bottom...
    sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
    k9 GSX-R 600
    GO VOLS!

Comment

leave em off then as you collect scratches or chips ( its bound to happen ) cover them with decals but i wouldnt do plain suzuki stock stuff what ever u like.
      shiny side up, at least when I'm not doing a barrel roll

Comment

Okay...I just ordered the OEM Suzuki factory "S" emblems for the tank. Once I get the bike back together again, I might get the "SUZUKI" decal for the belly and the Katana Decal from CyberPoet.

Comment

On a side note...how is it possible that 3 different companies all ship out incorrect orders that are all delivered on the same day? I'd be set if I owned a Busa! Btw...I did go back and confirm that I ordered correctly...

Comment

Depending on what you ordered (such as tail light accessories), the early Busa and 98-02 Kats do share some parts

Cheers
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet View Post
              Depending on what you ordered (such as tail light accessories), the early Busa and 98-02 Kats do share some parts

Cheers
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Gages, oil, windshield...got busa gages and windshield and ATF instead of 10w40.

Comment

Mine is in the process of no decals. Im even taking the warning stickers off the tank and fairings. Although in the end, your bike, your call.

Comment

Originally posted by dayvidgallagher View Post
                  Mine is in the process of no decals. Im even taking the warning stickers off the tank and fairings. Although in the end, your bike, your call.
                  Hmmm...thinking that I'll just add the "S"s on the tank first then go from there to see if I like the clean look.

Comment

Okay...just two more days and I'll have my fairings and tank back from the painter then re-assembly with all the new mods can begin. I'm getting really pyscd.

Comment

Originally posted by beherenow71 View Post
                      Also a K & N sticker would help your hp

Nice lol..
                      2000-Suzi Kat GSX600f (Suzi Blue)
                      1990-Suzi Katana GSX600f (Suzi Q)
                      2002-Yamaha Roadstar XV1600

Comment

I say no stickers .... airbrush is the way to go

Comment

Don't mean to hijack this thread...but I was just reading and wondering:

Taking off all plastics and bring them to a painter, getting them all painted one solid color----what's a decent cost for that?

Comment

50 bucks sounds decent to me but I can't find anyone to do it for that lol

Comment

Minimal decals. I'm removing some Kawi decals...
                              =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Im surprised no one has mentioned this...
                                If Decals are the route you want to undertake, be wary that Suzuki in its infinite brilliance, color matched some of the Decals to the year of the machine. If you order Stock Decals on a non stock Paint job, they are going to show a border around the graphic of the stock color. (my 05 600 was that way, so were some of the Decals on my 98 750)
                                Something to keep in mind...

Comment

Working...
                                X