To Decal or Not...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ajsnow6234 View Post
    Don't mean to hijack this thread...but I was just reading and wondering:

Taking off all plastics and bring them to a painter, getting them all painted one solid color----what's a decent cost for that?
    Well for me, with a full sanding, priming, paint, clear etc it was $600.00. Here's a pic of what it looks like so far. Sorry about the poor quality... Still have the lower fairing and a couple other things to install...as you guys can see, I went with the factory 'S' emblem and no decals for now.
    Attached Files

Comment

looking good!

Comment

IMO, a couple of decals. I got mine from AllOutGraphics, also the rim strips (on for 18 months now and still look perfect)
        sigpic
        Pepe Bouchard

Comment

umbrella corporation logo on the side

Comment

One or two maybe, but nothing big.
            Grab life by the horns and punch it in the nose!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rangerman83 View Post
              One or two maybe, but nothing big.
              Yeah...I like the clean look but I think I might place a few choice decals on it when I find the ones that I really like.

Comment

im in the same boat and im pretty sure im going to decal it...

Comment

okay, here she is...just waiting on the seat cowl to get from the painter. What do you guys think?
                  Attached Files

Comment

humina humina!
                    the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Yosh should arrive on Thursday. I have the advancer as well so I'll install it with the pipe . I'll get the Factory Pro or Ivan's kit when I save up a little more.

Comment

Gotta have decals, bring the bike to life ! I get alot of complements on mine,Girls yell "nice bike" and also like to take pics.

Comment

I normally always say to add decals but I think I'm making an exception your bike.. at least very few if you do it.

Comment

When I repaint mine, the only logo will be the suzuki "s" on both sides of the cowl.

Comment

Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
                              When I repaint mine, the only logo will be the suzuki "s" on both sides of the cowl.
                              I went without any decals for a couple months after my paint job but it just looked too bland...

Comment

Working...
                              X