X

what is your riding position?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoadRacer61 View Post
    Depends on what I'm doing. If I'm on a long interstate ride, as bad as it sounds, I have my feet on the passenger pegs, left arm tucked under me between the tank, and right hand doing the poor mans cruise control on the throttle. I'm just glad I've never had a situation come up where I had to make a sudden move because I'd be screwed royally.

I really gotta find a better position....

Um...word. You sure do.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
    -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Upright
      2007 Honda CBR600rr
      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
      sigpic

Comment

On long trips i change most of the trip i ride with 1 elbow on the tank and feet proped up on the back foot pegs it is either that or 45 degree angle

Comment

I sometimes lay against the tank but I don't really travel on the highway much. I prefer the back roads and for that I sit... normally...

Comment

My decades of experience tell me that one of three issues causes helmet bob & weave, with the most common one being a specific interference pattern between a riding jacket and a helmet (I have four jackets, three helmets -- only one of the jackets when worn specifically with one of the helmets will cause this; change jacket or change helmet and the problem disappears).

As for how I ride 600+ mile days: about as upright as I can get, with the wind spilling over the windshield pushing on my chest, removing the weight off my wrists.

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet

__________________________________________________ ________
            CyberPoet's Katana Maintence and Upgrade Parts Offerings
            The Best Metal Steel Aluminum Motorcycle Tire Valves in the World, plus lots of motorcycle & Katana (GSX600F / GSX750F) specific help files.
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
            X