What ya think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

koo thanks

Comment

If you want to travel a bit further, I'll sell you a complete, functional, non-wrecked '02 in yellow (with all the maintenance done) for $2500... Not quite as cheap, but it doesn't need $1k worth of work

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet

__________________________________________________ ________
      CyberPoet's Katana Maintence and Upgrade Parts Offerings
      The Best Metal Steel Aluminum Motorcycle Tire Valves in the World, plus lots of motorcycle & Katana (GSX600F / GSX750F) specific help files.
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

if i had that much and where closer i would, why you say it dont need $1k in work? so you saying the bike im lookin at needs $1k in work?

Comment

Originally posted by 2wheelnPit View Post
          if i had that much and where closer i would, why you say it dont need $1k in work? so you saying the bike im lookin at needs $1k in work?
          1 of those fairings alone can cost between $100 and $500.00 depending on it's shape. Body work to fix the dents in the gas tank and paint will cost you another $600-$800.00 unless you know someone.

Batteries are between $59.00 and $130.00. Don't go cheap on the battery either... They don't last as long, most of the time.
          I'm sure the carbs have sat with bad gas in them with that bike not having many miles and a dead battery. That's a minimum of $100.00 unless you know how to do it yourself....

You'd be surprised how fast you can sink $1,000.00 into a used bike if you don't do all the work yourself or try to customized it to your liking!
          Representing the Pre's! Updated my Garage so have a look!

Comment

wow thanks for breaking it down for me, im not really gonna worry about the dings in the tank right away carbs i can prob do myself, if i get it

Comment

he says the lowest he can go is $1300 is that reasoable?
              i offer him $800 and i told him that the stuff missing from it isnt cheap

Comment

Not bad
                Last edited by Ralls; 02-14-2009, 10:41 PM.
                1997 Katana 600

Comment

Working...
                X