• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great from here!

Comment

Looks good. I've been thingking about doing mine black
      This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
      BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

thanks,i like it alot better than the two-tone!

Comment

looks great, nice idea
          myspace
          2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

Originally posted by briandrex View Post
            Is this only good when you can marry the two parts together? What do you do if your missing a sections or there's a whole?
            ABS cement is good for rebuiding surfaces (like road rash) or bonding pieces together (like cracks or breaks). In general I would not recomend using it to fill large holes by it's self. Get some ABS sheets, cut a filler for the hole, and then use the ABS cement to rebuild.

For example, see this post here...

Got a tweaked piece of plastic? Some roughed up paint? Here's the place to get some tips on repairing your Suzuki Katana.

Krey
            93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mat0302 View Post
              looks great, nice idea
              hmmm? i may have saw it somewhere before.btw,you got my vote again for kotm...good luck...its def.your time!

Comment

Working...
              X