X

pic of painted lower fairing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pic of painted lower fairing

here is the pic of the painted lower fairing i just put back on,i think it looks pretty well.what do you guys think?
    Attached Files

Looks great from here!
    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
    ------------------------------------------
    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
      Looks great from here!
      thanks,im pretty happy w/ it!

Comment

Nice!!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=107018844
        http://www.youtube.com/user/neoshifter

Genesis 9:6
        Whosoever sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed......RIP Daniel A. Mguire,you'll always be in my heart brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
          Looks great from here!

Comment

Looks nice. I've been thinking about that myself.

Comment

What color was it before?
              My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alex_750 View Post
                What color was it before?
                it was grey.you can see pics of it in my garage before the paint and a few other things I've done to personalise it.

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Anyone do fiberglass repair in here. I have some fairing in decent shape but they are cracked. How hard is it to repair them?

Comment

Originally posted by briandrex View Post
                      Anyone do fiberglass repair in here. I have some fairing in decent shape but they are cracked. How hard is it to repair them?
                      Not hard, but don't use fiberglass. It's cheaper, easier, quicker, less hassle, and doesn't smell as bad to use... ABS cement, especially since your fairings are made of ABS. It will chemically bond, and become one. Much cheaper too, as 1 16oz can costs less than $6 at lowes.

Fiberglass will eventually seperate from the plastic due to vibrations.

Krey
                      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Is this only good when you can marry the two parts together? What do you do if your missing a sections or there's a whole?

Comment

What was your paint prep that you did and primer/paint brands? My lower fairing (white) is cracked on one side and had been spray painted (does not look that bad actually) but I have been thinking of repainting it this winter, but heard horror stories about painting it yourself.
                          Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by miller7170 View Post
                            What was your paint prep that you did and primer/paint brands? My lower fairing (white) is cracked on one side and had been spray painted (does not look that bad actually) but I have been thinking of repainting it this winter, but heard horror stories about painting it yourself.
                            Thanks,
                            a friend painted it,so i really couldnt tell ya.ask around on here though,there is a few painters on here.they could tell ya

Comment

looks good
                              drive it like you stole it

Comment

Working...
                              X